Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have to ask...why is it that all of a sudden when we've had a few hot and long threads here over the past month or so, that we've got all these "members" showing up with Registration Dates going way back to '03 or '04 or so. They've only got a few hundred posts though, at most, and nobody's ever heard of them? They're also all on the side of big government. Anybody else think that's strange?
Yes, I've noticed it as well. Very strange.

I actually think that in order for Ric to stay in business he has to let government agents on here to spew their government sanctioned propaganda. Their take on the Constitution is so far off "target" it's almost laughable.

BTW: Did you or anybody else on here see that there is a propaganda division hidden at SL32 of the WH that they now want to shed light on and make it a department or at least an agency? The name escapes me at the moment. For years I've been somewhat joking about the covert ministry of propaganda and low and behold it's real. Apparently, this covert division has been around for decades. I wonder how many other covert divisions are lurking out there.
It's likely been funded with all the money the CIA takes in from heroin, cocaine, and marijuana imports to the US.