I think Rick Bin summed it up pretty well last time.....

"Bart:

You're full of hooey.

This place is full of people with prodigious experience, accomplishment, character, and tact, and your characterization of them as anything but that is presumptuous and insulting. The list of people here who have BD and DT more than me and you and ten of your best friends, combined, is in the thousands -- people who have hunted plenty, killed plenty, and shot plenty, all over the world -- people with real bona fides. That includes guides and outfitters from all over the world, African PHs, Alaskan hunters and fishermen, and non-professional men and women whose localized experience collectively brings untold depth to the talent pool here. That is not even taking into account the industry folks here whose depth AND breadth of knowledge and experience outpace in one year what many of us, you included, will do in ten.

As to my posting, I try to post here only when I have something of value to add. Your characterization of my level of posting as somehow supporting your lamebrained conclusion is presumptuous and insulting -- and just plain wrong.

Cults suck, huh? Interesting.

The future of the Campfire is brighter now than ever, my friend. As long as we have people of character, morals, experience, and discernment, and I daresay we have those in spades, we'll be just fine.

Ladies and gentlemen, I just want to go on the record to state that I vehemently disagree with Bart's characterization of the Campfire membership as inferior or somehow worthy of his contempt. I hold you all in the highest esteem, for who you are, for what you have accomplished, and also for what we all will learn and accomplish in the future.

Imbeciles, idiots, and trolls, huh? That's rich, Bart.

rb"

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”