Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by RobJordan
A few years ago she was publicly saying how proud she was of her "modern family" (her current "wife" who she has since divorced and their two adopted children). Anyone who is "proud" of doing that to children (depriving them of their natural right to be raised by a father and mother---a father and mother according to nature) is a disgusting puke in my book. I have nothing but loathing for the sodomite beyotch.

God forbid any children ever get raised by any single family parental unit, by any other cause then too.

I"d personally rather be raised by 2 that love me, rather than a man that beats his wife, cheats on her, is a drunk etc...

There are a couple of ways to look at this IMHO.

She is asserting that a homosexual parents are a positive moral good---not a prudential compromise with necessity, as facts and circumstances may require. The difference between the two concepts is night and day. The former constitutes a complete repudiation of morality and of nature. And if we've learned anything throughout history it is this: nature, expelled with a pitchfork, always returns (always!). In short, there will be consequences to this "grand" social experiment and I venture they won't be pleasant.

Last edited by RobJordan; 04/24/14.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.