Originally Posted by smokepole
If you think there's no difference in a sabot and a round ball at 200 yards, find a good aerodynamic sabot, and run the numbers on drop and wind drift at 200 yards.

Then there's this, that you quoted from the CO regs yesterday:

Originally Posted by Hydrashocker

l. Sabots are prohibited in muzzleloading seasons. Cloth patches are not sabots.

LOL, That was the regulation, not my interpretation. If you look carefully I said "so to me" ya know, my opinion? I know there's a technical difference but I was just stating that IMHO they complete the same task during their operation, that's all.

I'm not going to take a 200 yard "chance" unless it's one giant beast that I can't stalk, I'm sure of my load, and very sure of my aim. If it can't be humanely harvested what's the point ya know? Besides, I didn't even put in for a ML hunt this year, I put in under Centerfire because of the Youth hunts for my boys. I just plan on using my ML's complete with sabot and scope unless I by my son a new rifle then I'll break out my big gun.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.