I like Kuiu's gear but their sizing flat out SUCKS. If you are a midget I am sure the sizing is fine. What really pissed me off was I ordered a XL vest and it was to short. So no big deal I will order a XXL and be good to go but a little baggy. WRONG same length on both size. So I give the XL vest to a friend that is 5'10" 155lbs and it looks short on him as well.

Their Jacket sleeve length is to short too.

I know I am a fairly big guy so if it was a tad to short that would be one thing. But way to short is another. Not to mention my buddy is by no means a large guy. If an XL doesn't fit correctly on a guy 5'10" and 155lbs the sizing is F-ed up. Add that an XL and XXL are both the same length and well you get the picture.

Another BS move is having a "Sale" but only on in stock items. What makes it even worst is when you have only 2 sizes of the item in stock. My wife hit the roof and refuses to do any business with Kuiu ever again. It is not the consumers fault you can't get your inventory under control and their for you shouldn't be punishing the consumer.

Their business model is a very small niche market. They should be doing everything they can to be consumer friendly. For a direct to consumer product their pricing is on the high side, not over the top high but not the bargin it should be.

I totally understand Jasons need to take the production overseas. But at the same time the price should have followed suit and it did not.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.