Well, the postman dropped one off at my house a couple weeks ago. When it arrived, it was showing about 1500 PSI for a charge. I didn't have any .22 pellets, so I went to the local Wally World & picked up the only ones they carried (CPHPs), I also went to the local paintball store & let them charge it up to 2500 brought it home & quickly sighted it at 15 yds.

I was lucky to be able to keep them in a 3/4" circle... frown I managed to pull a few unmolested pellets out of my rag trap & even under a magnifier I couldn't find any rifling marks which probably explained the wild pattern, then I got my caliper out & measured some out of the tin... .220??? Hmmm.

I set everything aside & ordered some JSBs to try, including some PolyMag Predators (which worked well in several Youtube videos I watched) in the mean time, I found a used pump at a good price & picked that up as well...after I got the pump, I charged it up to a full 3000 psi & tried the crossman pellets again...still no love...While waiting for The JSBs, I noticed that I was having a leakage problem of 2-300 psi overnight. I've narrowed it down to the valve & eventually will take it apart to replace the seals...I don't want to send it back to the factory, because I'm afraid they may send me a different gun & I DON'T WANT THAT!!! Once I got the JSBs, It shoots like a target rifle & at 25 yds, I'm stacking pellets in the same hole. grin I'm still tinkering with the hammer preload & throw & have gotten it up to 650 FPS with the 16.1 gr. polymags. It was also pretty quiet, but after I enlarged the air stripper holes a bit, it was even quieter....I'm gonna tinker with it a bit more till I get it where I want it, maybe a little heavier hammer spring & larger transfer port, but for $352.00 I paid for it, I'm liking it a lot.