Originally Posted by tmitch
Sounds like you got a good barrel. The .22 barrels were always suspect on the Marauder rifles, maybe they got it sorted out now. I've had good luck with the JSBs in my .25.

If JSBs don't shoot well, chances are that nothing will. They have always been a top performer in all my air rifles...The barrel is GREAT!!! But I'm getting a leak down from the valve of about 2-300 lbs. overnight. It's a new gun (supposedly) that I ordered off amazon but when I swapped in a larger transfer port, I noticed that the receiver screws had a slight bit of corrosion on them. I have a supposed service center about 5 miles from my house, but after talking to the guy yesterday, there is NO WAY I'm gonna let him touch this gun...(he's a dickweasel & dufuss) I'll fix it myself or die trying... grin I've ordered a Disco spring & am gonna try the B-staley mod & play around with different transfer port sizes...(I can always go back to the stock configuration) Hopefully I can get the gun to shoot a magazine or two at close to 850 fps with the JSB Predator Polymags because at 25 yds. they almost always go into the same hole. I realize that bumping up the velocity may change things up a bit, but DAMN!!! This gun is fun to play with.