I can't access it as I have no record player, but I wish that I could get it on DVD as this is one of my favorites from Levon Helm:

THIS IS A VINYL RECORD ALBUM BY LEVON HELM, JOHNNY CASH, EMMYLOU HARRIS, CHARLIE DANIELS + ALBERT LEE CALLED "THE LEGEND OF JESSE JAMES", & IT'S ON THE A&M LABEL #SP-3718 IN STEREO, & IT CAME OUT IN 1980. IT CONTAINS (16) C&W TUNES LIKE: "RIDE OF THE REDLEGS, QUANTRILL'S GUERILLAS, SIX GUN SHOOTING, HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?, HEAVEN AIN'T READY FOR YOU YET, HELP HIM, JESUS, THE OLD CLAY COUNTY, RIDING WITH JESSE JAMES, HUNT THEM DOWN, WISH WE WERE BACK IN MISSOURI, NORTHFIELD: THE PLAN, NORTHFIELD: THE DISASTER, HIGH WALLS, THE DEATH OF ME, THE PLOT + ONE MORE SHOT". ****NOTE: JESSE ED DAVIS PLAYS SLIDE & ELECTRIC GUITARS!

My great grandfather was a young apprentice in Northfield, Minnesota on the day that the James-Younger gang robbed the bank. The townsfolk naturally noticed a group of strangers and when the gang left the bank, the guns were ready.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).