It's not everyday one post can flame up 5 forums. Didn't make it out of the gate on SH or LR got pulled on PM. I'll give you some more information on it but I need to do some more test loading. Right now we have been shooting 60-64 grains of retumbo with a 180 berger vld with speeds from 2800-3078. There seems to be an accuracy node around 2900 and 3050 with the few powders I have tried. Been shooting sub 3/8 moa at 200 yards. Spirit Ridge Rifle Golf season is set to open the 28th of this month which is the whole reason I designed this cartridge. That is based off the 300/7 Saum Norma brass with a 100 degree included angle. No turn tight neck (Norma brass). It has a fair amount of free bore. Designed to be ran in long or short action. The reason we were going for 0 -1200 yard accuracy without beating you to death. I was sick of shooting 338 edge lapuas and 300 ultra mag imps for 50 shots in a round of golf. It was designed to be long range hunter and rifle golf cartridge. I will get more information up here with proven load data out to 1200 yards in the next few weeks. The name came from me not from spirit ridge. I figured it should be named for their course since that's what it was designed for. Thanks, Cody

Last edited by 204farr; 06/21/14.