Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by sherp

And when that happens Bluedreaux and Itp will light you up no matter what their fellow officers have done.

I wonder if anyone here might think that Pat might just be tired of all of the LEO bashing that goes on here at the Campfire? Ever think of that? Or is he not allowed to be fed up because he's a Peace Officer?
And I know that he's going to lose seconds of sleep because someone here,that's probably never shaken his hand,has lost respect for him.
Being a Cop is a crappy way to make a living in my opinion and those who do it ain't as perfect as some think they should be.
This story looks bad but we don't know all of the facts.
Shooting a dog in it's own backyard is bad and the cop that did it should probably be selling shoes but... We still don't have all of the facts and I can't blame Pat one single bit of being fed up with the constant bashing.
Now all of you sinless can carry on with your stone throwing.

Thanks Cuz, but it's ok. I enjoy poking the fools on the internet. In person, they are the types that smile in your face. It's good for all of us. They can feel big and I don't have to pretend they are relevant.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.