Originally Posted by patbrennan
You are much more patient than me! If I just took delivery of a new boat and had your issues, and they had it back in the shop for a month, I'd be all over them like a bad rash.
Obviously the boat has more than enough power (running correctly) with the load you have in it. I'd be leaning on the dealership hard to get the boat properly set up and back in the water.

The service Manger seems very nice and very concerned, but as time goes by it is clear he is all mouth and no action.

He has promised me several times he will take my boat out (after work ) with friends and family. Saturday the 28th was his last promise. I will have to wait till Monday to find out if he took it out and what he found. My guess is he didn't touch it and it is still sitting there gathering dust.

I even offered to pay extra for a bigger 75hp motor and a 6hp Kicker. No sales person (the owner) has called me back on that offer either.

I did call the factory, told them the problem, they requested the Dealer take it for a ride and if they find it has issues that I described, they will come pick it up and fix the problem. That should pretty much put this boat out of commission for the rest of the summer. Especially if I can't get the dealer to put the damn thing in the water.

I think their plan id to just keep making empty promises until I get fed up and tell them to F-off and I will come pick it up and deal with it myself.

If anyone is interested in the Dealer, they are in Minong WI.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.