So no.... you've not shot them. I figured....

16bore did shoot them.... and they looked like the BC held pretty close... but 6 rounds, at paper, doesn't mean much to me. One guy posts a couple groups.... and all of a sudden the 150 LRAB is the panacea for all things .270. Not yet my friend.... not quite yet.

Obviously you didn't look at the link..... as Litz found that the 1-10" twist had a tough time getting full BC value. In fact.... he found the BC to be about .550.... which is right where I guessed it would be from the get go. Even in 1-7" it still only made .575.... which ain't bad.... but it's not .625. Other bullets (Matrix) are the same way.... just cause they appear to be stable... doesn't mean you'll get full BC either......

I never said they won't kill.... they just suck hind tit.... feel free to regale me with some actual experience with the bullets in question. Jury is still out on the 150 LRAB.... so to put it up against proven high BC game pounding bullets like the 6.5/7mm VLD and Amax is a bit presumptuous and premature.

Uber on....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......