I'm glad some people aren't having issues with their Ford's. We have a fleet that I oversee the maintenance on. We have 2011-2014's F150's,F350's and F550's. At least 1-2 of our trucks are in the dealers shop per month for some sort of repairs. From total engine (gas & diesel) failures,DEF problems,u-joints,carrier bearings,PCM's,rear end & trans failures. None have made it past 10,000 miles without some sort of failure. I'll disagree on how great their diesels are compared to the dirty max or cummins. We have a F550 with a 6.7L that has had 4 complete engines installed under warranty and it has less than 90,000.Our trucks are brought in every 3,000 miles for oil and filter(oil & air along with both fuel filters on diesels) changes along with thorough inspections. Our ECO boost gets less than 14mpg and it doesn't haul anything except the manager around. Diesels are less than that empty or loaded. Goodluck with your Fords. My personal truck is 2014 Dodge 2500 6.4L gas. Honest 15.5-16.5mpg loaded or unloaded. And yes it has a 'HEMI'

Doug