Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Every DAY approximately 55 THOUSAND hispanics (virtually ALL from Mexico and parts south) become voting US Citizens and 80% vote democrat... Math ain't hard/

Math ain't hard/ and I have done the math. Don't get your days and months mixed up.

Every MONTH about 65 THOUSAND U.S.-born Hispanics turn 18 and become eligible to vote.

Every MONTH about 65 THOUSAND U.S.-born non-Hispanic blacks turn 18 and become eligible to vote.
Every MONTH about 225 THOUSAND U.S.-born non-Hispanic whites turn 18 and become eligible to vote.

About one third of the Hispanics are younger than 18 and about 25 percent are not citizens. Leaving about 45 percent eligible to vote...Legally...and with taking the Senate this fall and the WH in the next two years...we can get a handle on the Illegal vote.

Only 48 percent of them voted in 2012. About the same percentage for Asians.

About two-thirds of blacks can vote. And about two-thirds (66 percent) of those blacks voted in 2012.
And three-forths of whites can vote if they get off their dead ass. 64 percent of those voted in 2012.
These numbers are from U.S. Census Bureau, the Pew Hispanic Center and other sources.

The Hispanic vote is, of course, increasing...BUT...a record 6.6 million Latinos voted in the 2010 Conservative mid-term Landslide.
Some of them will vote Conservative in four months in this next Landslide.

It'll be a landslide alright-----for the Democrats.

I would like to see your numbers.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."