Originally Posted by efw
No disagreement at all, God's express command sets aside any accusation.

Problem is, the case we're discussing here is not so clearly defined. We're not in the OT, God has given no command to slay any and all in Gaza.

You do recognize the difference don't you?

You seem to be saying that God's specific commandments in the OT to destroy certain people at certain times carry over to such an extent that Israel now has license to kill anyone anytime they like and it's ok. Is that right or am I misunderstanding?

I never insinuated Israel has the right to kill anyone they feel like. If they were interested in that a hundred thousand or so of their enemies would have died in the last few days. I'm not saying they aren't sinning and won't have to pay for it.

Were there not what we would call innocents that died in the battle of Jericho? Did God not say that babies raised in certain conditions would be guilty due the fact they would be no better than their environment allowed them?

Last edited by eyeball; 07/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.