Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by safariman
OK, I admit it. I just dremeled a WHOLE BUNCH on my perfectly good,much loved, awesome feeding RIA 10mm....

On the Rosewood CT GRIPS that I just put on it! I did not and will not touch the metal parts with any kind of cutting tool. The grips were pretty fat and slippery, and can be removed/replaced in seconds with only the removal of four screws. I dremeled in a way for my thumb to reach the magazine button as well as get a better overall grasp of things, and a place for my fingertips to reside and grip on the left panel of the grips. Last I heard, the grips don't have much to do with function so long as one can keep a firm hold of the gun.

I also added skateboard tape to the front of the non checkered grip frame.

Boy you really screwed things up now that gun will never work again. laugh

How you doing BTW?

Yeah, I had better go test it out today.

I am feeling a bit worse, have to sleep a lot etc. but I FINALLY have paperwork in hand and all of the approvals (Insurance co, my Nephrologist, their chief of the Kidney Transplant center) to now be an official patient of the U of W Kidney Transplant center aka Virginia Mason transplant hospital. So, whhile I feel pretty craappy a lot of the time I try to live life to the fullest my body will allow me, and I am hopeful and excited about the future now. Getting a Nurse coach conversation today, then off to a 3 day battery of tests and testing to determine my Kidney match markers etc.

THANK YOU for asking!

Your welcome. Hope all works out okay for you.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude