I got a ditch that runs behind my house where everybody walks their dogs ... unleashed. I don't have a problem with that because it is one of the few spots where somebody can let their dogs run off leash in the city.

Where I do have a problem is the dogs that come up to my fence (unleased) and bark at my dog. It drives Scout crazy. I can tolerate that part, dogs will be dogs, but where I have a problem is when stupid fuucs throw a ball for their dogs to fetch, repeatedly, on the other side of the fence. Technically it's illegal for someone to let dogs off leash in the ditch. I don't care though. Just don't throw the ball next to my yard.

Tonight I asked an ignorant dumb fuuc to not throw the ball for his dog behind my fence. His smart azz attitude damn near resulted in me going to a place I don't want to go.

The next time he comes back and gives me schit ... he'll be staring at the muzzle end of a 12 gauge shotgun. mad

One thing I have to add .. he was a smart azz Mexican punk mother fuucer that royaly pizzed me off.