Originally Posted by 22WRF
Originally Posted by jwgibson
beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.

I am curious as to exactly what happened. Did you bid on one of his items or not? If you did bid on it, did you pay for it and not receive it?

I am wondering on what basis you say he misrepresents his wares. Did you receive something from him that was not what he said it was?

I am wondering why you say he has hyper inflated prices. Is there a rule on gunauctions that says a person isn't allowed to ask what he wants for something? Do you post on sites like this for everyone who asks too much for something on other sites?

You seem to have done a lot of the same things you accused him of, and the rest of you guys are like a bunch of sharks who smell blood in the water!

Larry, is that you again?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell