Home
Posted By: oldman1942 Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/18/14
Put this guy on your deadbeat list:

Email: [email protected]
Name: Wayne Gibson
Address 1: 7144 W El Cortez Pl
City/State: Peoria, AZ 85383
Day Phone: (602)577-8894
He told me to put you on the deadbeat list.
Pro Venture Realty
7144 W El Cortez Place
Peoria, AZ 85383
Click for Phone Number
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by classical

Larry, did you get hosed??? I'm all broked up...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Larry, did you get hosed??? I'm all broked up...

giggle!! grin
Posted By: eh76 Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/18/14

Funny a troll calling someone a deadbeat laugh
Double snicker grin grin
Originally Posted by eh76

Funny a troll calling someone a deadbeat laugh

Ain't it, though.
In the words of the great philosopher Ron White, "You can't fix stupid".
beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.
You two should probably just buttfucc and get it over with
Originally Posted by gitem_12
You two should probably just buttfucc and get it over with

ROTFLMFAO !
Originally Posted by jwgibson

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.

YEAH THAT MUST BE WHY HIS FEEDBACK IS 100% POSITIVE ....LMAO
Says something about some people when they glorify a cheating crook deadbeat and censure the guy who just wants to get the word out to future victims.

Perhaps too much to expect for anyone to check out both party's feedback ..... eh ?
is this really another Larry? You really are a phucing loser

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

YEAH THAT MUST BE WHY HIS FEEDBACK IS 100% POSITIVE ....LMAO

Really, numbnutz...you're gonna play this silly ass game again. Just STFU now Larry, and go away
Posted By: eh76 Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/19/14
I got a love note from Larry the troll ...

gutless coward calling anyone a troll. You should ask this asswipe to join the troll gang as he won't be on any gun auction sites soon.

In case you missed it, 100% positive feedback on all sites buying and selling on.

You could say the same, were you not afraid to come out of your hole.

Larry you are such a phony or is it brony?
After all these years...

Some things never change.

At least he has continuity.
Another Larry love note...

No, it's being just a lot smarter than dolts like you who talk so big about taking care of me but are too scared to ever come out of your hole.

We missed you at the big pinedale campfire (again).

46000 posts ..... you really need to get out more. Almost 2 posts per day since 06', are you in an iron lung ?

Aw Larry you need some vagisil for your vaginitis....ya worthless delusional douche

That the best you got bitch?
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Why if it isn't the geriatric TROLL Larry Root back yet again! [Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
I clicked on show all users posts and....

All posts made by classical.
Title Forum Post Time
This user has made no posts.

Guess who is gone already laugh
Bwaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Larry Root
152 GOLF CLUB DR
KEY WEST, FL 33040

and

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
(307) 367-7711
You worthless dickhead, how many identities have you burned through now?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
I just got a nasty gram from him
Posted By: rost495 Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Amazing the worthless POS keeps coming back.

Just like a democrat to come back for more beatings though.

What I flat can't get over, is how many names he has used. Thats got to be physchotic on many levels.
Someone needs to post this thread on gunauctions.com

Light weight...post it laugh
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Says something about some people when they glorify a cheating crook deadbeat and censure the guy who just wants to get the word out to future victims.

Perhaps too much to expect for anyone to check out both party's feedback ..... eh ?

Ummm, yeah...

Says "something" about a certain geriatric TROLL that's been banned literally dozens of times from the Campfire, only to continue to circumvent his banishment by creating numerous screen names via proxy and IP servers.

Only to be banned again and again. You must get off on it as obviously it's the only attention you can rustle up in your broke dog dick world.
AND he needs some remedial math training. Your average is about 16 per day....... wink
Here is what he said to me

I'll go away

when He-ll freezes over. You dolts are like a big dumb bass sitting under a lily pad. Flip out a Hula-Popper and "whammo", you in the pan.

I've been here far longer than you and will be when you and your fake negro hoodie homeboy persona are just a memory in Potter's field.

What are you shooting for ? Being Bricktop II ? I'd say you're too dumb and certainly don't have his repertoire of obscene words. As much of an azz as he is, he does know a lot about shipping firearms unlike you who has terminal DNS
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
AND he needs some remedial math training. Your average is about 16 per day....... wink

Yup but no cable or satellite teevee here either wink
Welcome to the Fire, J.W.

If Larry hates you, you gotta be OK...

You see how "Classical" suddenly turned to "Oldman1942" when Larry got busted, counterfeiting yet another handle.

He's been asked to stop posting on this site multiple times, but just can't seem to help himself. Fortunately we have some sharp IT guys who catch him on a regular basis and the site mgr. is pretty savy and is onto him.

Seems you got him figured out without any help.

DF
got mail from the wind bag
Funny you join this site just to lie. My F/B is 100% positive ....... you will soon be banned from there.

in your dreams you pompous old gas bag. Looks like you have been banned. and from what i have been told it happens all the time. Truth hurts huh? misrepresent and embellish your wares and asked crazy insane prices. your 100%%F/B is worth about as much as your god awful edited over priced books that is at best good for toilet paper.
Sorry you had to get tied up in a deal to learn what a whack job Larry is. But, he's usually good for some cheap entertainment. And, like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps on keeping on, driven it seems by his disease process.

DF
So JW, why bring this to the 'fire?
Posted By: BLG Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Ummmm...he didn't. The ass bag did. Didn't you see who the OP was?

Clyde
For some reason you getting [bleep] by someone doesn't seem to bother me.

Keep on douchin' douche bag.
What goes around, comes around Larry. And you are getting exactly what you deserve. Go crawl back under your rock somewhere and quit looking for any form of respect or appreciation from anyone here. You alienate the entire membership here and then are aghast when no one supports you? Pull your head out of your azz and get a [bleep]' clue you scumbag.
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Ummmm...he didn't. The ass bag did. Didn't you see who the OP was?

Clyde

Yep Clyde, missed that key piece of information. grin blush crazy
Classical (LRoot) was not only banned, he was "deleted".

There's a difference. When you ban someone, the posts he made are still visible. He just can't post anymore.

When you delete someone, it erases anything they did. smile

Cool!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There's a difference. When you ban someone, the posts he made are still visible. He just can't post anymore.

Really ? Thanks, that answers a question about a recent member, who seems to be able to view, but not post.
That's how it works.

Once you are banned, you can't log in either. But, you can view whatever Rick has the settings enabled for "visitors" to see.
That's how it works.

Once you are banned, you can't log in either. But, you can view whatever Rick has the settings enabled for "visitors" to see.

How can he now be removed from all memory...? whistle
Lois Lerner helped out with that...
Originally Posted by kid0917
Lois Lerner helped out with that...

laugh
Posted By: okok Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/19/14
This thread is pure irony. grin
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Really ? Thanks, that answers a question about a recent member, who seems to be able to view, but not post.

Pun noted. Nice humor. LOL

Cool!

No, his "classical" persona was merged with his banned and locked "oldman1942" persona. That's what Rick and/or the Moderators have been doing with his numerous screen names he continues to generate.

That way one can still see Larry's asinine posts. Makes it easy to refer others to Larry's past douchbaggery as you can refer them to three accounts (oldman1942, bosslady, interthem) instead of 75+ accounts. crazy
Posted By: RufusG Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
I keep thinking this saga can't get any more demented. But it does.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14

You should be good to go on your Turdlike merit badge now.
I'm glad to see the hatchet has been buried.

that you've all forgiven Larry of a thousand handles

and welcomed him back with open arms

though it ain't really official until he gets a GFY from Deflave
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Cool!

No, his "classical" persona was merged with his banned and locked "oldman1942" persona. That's what Rick and/or the Moderators have been doing with his numerous screen names he continues to generate.

That way one can still see Larry's asinine posts. Makes it easy to refer others to Larry's past douchbaggery as you can refer them to three accounts (oldman1942, bosslady, interthem) instead of 75+ accounts. crazy

I think you are right.

Some others may be prime candidates for that procedure as well. wink
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

You should be good to go on your Turdlike merit badge now.

I feel slighted, haven't yet received my nasty gram...

Oh well...

DF
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Root just asked me to post this, in response to all the abuse that you heatless bastidges continue to heap on his most honorable, and upstanding personna.

GTC

[Linked Image]
laugh still holding the pig hostage too!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Deadbeat Larry Root aww - 07/19/14
hostage

Hostage?, is that what the young folks are calling that nowadays?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Deadbeat Larry Root aww - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by 12344mag
hostage

Hostage?, is that what the young folks are calling that nowadays?

Well if you call what he is doing...

holding the pig

...I guess it ain't too far off. grin
Depends on the point of view too. wink
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Root-O-Gram alert!

"100% positive F/B on all auction sites selling or buying on.

You, on the other hand, hiding, too afraid to even be known."

Maybe he'll stroke out soon...
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Here ya go, Root. Fill this out and file it with the proper authorities.

Attached picture hurtfeelingsreport.jpg
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
Root-O-Gram alert!

"100% positive F/B on all auction sites selling or buying on.

You, on the other hand, hiding, too afraid to even be known."

Maybe he'll stroke out soon...

I have to wonder if larry's positive feedback percentages are really the results of his hiv tests
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/19/14
i think I'm the only one who has made that Sack Of Sht come on here and apologize for his BS. but it didn't last long.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/20/14
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i think I'm the only one who has made that Sack Of Sht come on here and apologize for his BS. but it didn't last long.

If you reread his "apology", you'll see that it was anything but...
Posted By: 22WRF Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

I am curious as to exactly what happened. Did you bid on one of his items or not? If you did bid on it, did you pay for it and not receive it?

I am wondering on what basis you say he misrepresents his wares. Did you receive something from him that was not what he said it was?

I am wondering why you say he has hyper inflated prices. Is there a rule on gunauctions that says a person isn't allowed to ask what he wants for something? Do you post on sites like this for everyone you think asks too much for something on other sites?

You seem to have done a lot of the same things you accused him of, and the rest of you guys are like a bunch of sharks who smell blood in the water!
Originally Posted by 22WRF

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

I am curious as to exactly what happened. Did you bid on one of his items or not? If you did bid on it, did you pay for it and not receive it?

I am wondering on what basis you say he misrepresents his wares. Did you receive something from him that was not what he said it was?

I am wondering why you say he has hyper inflated prices. Is there a rule on gunauctions that says a person isn't allowed to ask what he wants for something? Do you post on sites like this for everyone who asks too much for something on other sites?

You seem to have done a lot of the same things you accused him of, and the rest of you guys are like a bunch of sharks who smell blood in the water!

Larry, is that you again?
Nope that is Kevin, he likes to defend Larry... Makes him feel important, he also defends chimos and brags about it ala Hillary Clinton, just so you know.
So you're saying file his screen name in the achitbag category too?
Along with wife beater too.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/20/14
Originally Posted by stxhunter

If you reread his "apology", you'll see that it was anything but...

Printed this to help explain Larry and his actions. These types never take responsibility for their actions, all things revolve around them. They typically blame others for their own shortcomings.

DF

◾A narcissistic sociopath is someone with a combination of narcissistic personality disorder and definitive behavioral signs of sociopathy.
◾People with narcissism are characterized by their excessive and persistent need for others� admiration and positive reinforcement. They generally have grandiose opinions of themselves and believe they are superior to other people. Narcissists are also frequently convinced that they are above the normal responsibilities and obligations of everyday life, so they usually have significant difficulties maintaining employment or relationships as a result.
◾The narcissistic sociopath has this type of personality along with a noticeable lack of regard for the rights of others and a tendency to regularly violate those rights.
Posted By: 22WRF Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/20/14
Argumentum ad Hominem - The fallacy oif shifting an argument from the point being discussed to the personality of the opponent. Instead of dealing with the opponent's thesis on its merits, the fallacious argument attacks his reputation and moral character, or refers to his low intelligence, inferior social position, lack of education or similar personal shortcomings.

Argumentum ad Populum - Arguments which depart from the question under discussion by making an appeal to the feelings and prejudices of the multitude. These types of fallacies are very popular on internet sites.
Originally Posted by calikooknic

No, he later "corrected" that statement to indicate he only held her back. Kevin / 22WRF the "wifeholderbacker". grin

He does seem to enjoy running for judge:

The �underwhelming� Kolosky
Well, I stand corrected.
Did he holderbacker with an open hand or back hand? whistle
No, he later "corrected" that statement to indicate he only held her back. Kevin / 22WRF the "wifeholderbacker". grin

He does seem to enjoy running for judge:

The �underwhelming� Kolosky
Dr. Dre even rapped about Kevin:
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer. But again, all of this is Ad Hominem.

The original post speaks about whether there was a bad transaction between two parties. Usually you are pretty good at getting to the truth here. But this time you let yourself sink into the ad hominem pithole. So I asked the questions that you would normally ask!!!!
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer.
For once, cancer is equated with something positive.
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer.

This, and it should have been painfully clear that you couldn't beat any women or blacks, or any combination thereof.
Fosteology

I stopped running for judge after I got cancer. But again, all of this is Ad Hominem.

The original post speaks about whether there was a bad transaction between two parties. Usually you guys are pretty good at getting to the truth here. But this time you all let yourself sink into the ad hominem pithole. So I asked the questions that you would normally ask!!!!
y

The truth was gotten to very quickly in this incident.

larry Root was involved.... Enough said
Posted By: RufusG Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14

The original post speaks about whether there was a bad transaction between two parties.

Go back and read every thread ever involving Larry Root.

Then you'll realize why no one gives a flark whether he got stiffed or not.

And if you don't may god have mercy on your retarded soul.
RufusG

I have read some of the threads involving Larry Root. Most are like this one. Those who don't know him or weren't involved in the transaction make Ad Hominem and Ad Populum statements and arguments on no basis other than hearsay from others.

For example. Do you personally know him. Have you personally had any transactions with him. I suspect the answer would be no to both questions. Yet you join in to ridicule him, and me, and I suspect others when you have been incited to do so.
You do alot of public pretender work don't you?
Actually, I do a considerable amount of pro bono work, helping poor and disadvantaged people who could not otherwise afford or qualify for a lawyer.

But again, what I do is not the gravamen of this thread. Whether there was actually a bad transaction is the gravamen of this thread.
Actually, I do a lot of pro bono work, helping poor and disadvantaged people who could not otherwise afford or qualify for a lawyer.

But again, what I do is not the gravamen of this thread. Whether there was actually a bad transaction is the gravamen of this thread.

The fact that a bad transaction happened was already established by the OP. in re: he was involved

Actually, that you do a lot of Pro bono work, for dis advantaged people answers the question of why you feel constantky obligated to defend Larry Root, it's a sympathetic reflex
No, the gravamen of this and EVERY thread involving Larry is that obviously Rick Bin doesn't welcome nor desire Larry Roots participation on his web site, thus THE reason Larry is banned every time he rears his diseased cyber head.
Actually, I do a lot of pro bono work, helping poor and disadvantaged people who could not otherwise afford or qualify for a lawyer.

The fact that a bad transaction happened was already established by the OP. in re: he was involved

Actually, that you do a lot of Pro bono work, for dis advantaged people answers the question of why you feel constantky obligated to defend Larry Root, it's a syphilytic reflex

Because Larry is just a painful drip! I hope he got his ass reamed in that GunAuctions transaction.
"The fact that a bad transaction happened was already established by the OP. in re: he was involved"

That a person was involved in a transaction does not make it a fact that it was a bad transaction, and from the OP's posting there is no proof that there was a transaction. That is why I asked if there was one, and if so, what it was.

I don't feel obligated to defend anyone. But in this particular case it appears that there has been a lot of hearsay, Ad Hominem Argument, and Ad Populum Argument, and I decided I would ask a few of the questions that are normally asked of any poster once they make a post claiming that they were involved in a bad transaction.

You continue to make this thread about me. It is not about me. It is about an alleged bad transaction, and your continued postings about me are Ad Hominum Argumentem.
You oughta put the legal dictionary down, or atleast learn another [bleep] word from it. Any transaction involving Larry Root is a bad transaction. The man is not wanted here and has been banned several times by the site owner, yet keeps coming back. That tells me all I need to know about his character

Fosteology

Yes, he has been banned. I am not arguing against that. Its Mr. Bin's site and he has the right to ban who he wants. So that is always going to be an issue when he posts.

Once again my posts here on this thread were concerned with the bad transaction, independent of whether he is a member or is supposed to be posting.

Gitgem 12

I don't think I have had a Black's Law Dictionary in my hands for over a year!
RufusG

I have read some of the threads involving Larry Root. Most are like this one. Those who don't know him or weren't involved in the transaction make Ad Hominem and Ad Populum statements and arguments on no basis other than hearsay from others.

For example. Do you personally know him. Have you personally had any transactions with him. I suspect the answer would be no to both questions. Yet you join in to ridicule him, and me, and I suspect others when you have been incited to do so.

I am saddened by your wasted life.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14
Root is a troll nothing more nothing less...you must be the same if you defend him...so you two must be "connected"
"Root is a troll nothing more nothing less...you must be the same if you defend him..."

Classic Argumentem Ad Hominem and ad Populum.

Also, a classic non sequitur.

This thread is about a bad transaction.
No one cares about your homo and popo adds any more than they care about Root.
"No one cares about your homo and popo adds any more than they care about Root."

That is a classic fallacy of misplaced authority. When you say no one cares you purport to speak for all people, yet you do not know all people, and do not have authority to speak for all people.

And again, the thread is about a bad transaction, not my adds or whether people care about Root.

I have these powers.
OK, you have those powers.
And again, the thread is about a bad transaction, not my adds or whether people care about Root.

Then maybe, if you shut up, the thread will get back on track.
No, the thread was off track, and I attempted to get it back on track.
Originally Posted by RufusG
RufusG

I am saddened by your wasted life.

I'm not, people that argue and carry on in their own special "Secret English / legal-eze" are the fargin' losers that's put an honest and straightforward Country and Culture in the goddam toilet.

"Judge" ?

Hey, he can go eat chit and judge the taste of it, and if he rides for root, it's probably about a Liason in Key West, and the sorta' thing that's no place here for extended discussion.

GTC
Argumentum Ad Hominem is not secret English or legalese. Rather, it is a very commonly used argument that consists of an appeal to personal ridicule. And if it is done in front of more than a few people it is also argumentum ad populum, which is an appeal to the masses.

Just as you have attempted to dispel my argument by personally ridiculing me in front of your audience.

Argumentum Ad Hominem is not secret English or legalese. Rather, it is a very commonly used argument that consists of an appeal to personal ridicule. And if it is done in front of more than a few people it is also argumentum ad populum, which is an appeal to the masses.

Just as you have attempted to dispel my argument by personally ridiculing me in front of your audience.

Yo, dic#weed,...this is most EMPHATICALLY not my audience.

YOU are the one "acting" and "playing to,....yadda"

I'm just shooting chit , mostly with FRIENDS, many of which I actually associate with.

"Audience" ?

...blow me.

GTC
Pardon me, I should have said "an" audience.

Nevertheless, your postings objectively ridicule me in front of an audience rather than address the issue of whether there was an actual transaction between the op and root. It is classic argumentum ad hominem and ad populum.
Pardon me, I should have said "an" audience.

Nevertheless, your postings objectively ridicule me in front of an audience rather than address the issue of whether there was an actual transaction between the op and root. It is classic argumentum ad hominem and ad populum.

Here's the quick and dirty

Noone really gives a [bleep] about whether there really was a transaction or not.

No body on this forum, except you has any use for Larry Root, when he shows his deranged, multiple named self he catches shcit until he gets booted. And he will likely continue to catch schit, because he is a piece of schit.

Plain and simple

Kevin, when nobody cares, but you keep typing, that makes you a F ucking idiot. (ad hominem just to save you from typing schit that people don't care about once again)... piss off...
Well you're a somewhat RARE bird here, A Lary Root fan / Advocate.

I'd put a large BUCKET over my head, if I were you, and intended to carry on with your nonsense.

GTC
I have personally never met Larry Root and I have never had a transaction with Larry Root.

My issue is whether there was actually a transaction between the posters (if you don't want to talk about Root anymore). If nobody else cares, I care because I don't think this site should be used as a place to complain about transactions on other sites.

To continue to state that I am a "fan" or "advocate" or whatever is to continue to objectively ridicule me (calling me a [bleep] idiot, stating I should put a bucket over my head, etc.) for my interest in the truth about a transaction.

If it is true that "Nobody has any use for or cares about Larry Root", or anyone else for that matter, why not ignore them like everyone posts that they are going to do?

If someone is kicked of the site that issue is really between the owner of the site and the person who is kicked off the site, isn't it?
Well, then you should have a problem with Root, because he is the one who started the thread. The ban issue is between rick and him. Rick just uses us to sniff his stinky old azz out so he can keep banning him
Rick has specifically asked you to be on the lookout for people who he has banned?
[Linked Image]
No, the problem is the faceless internet. I doubt seriously whether people would post what they post if it were not so.
No, the problem is the faceless internet. I doubt seriously whether people would post what they post if it were not so.

That is true.

Is that the reason Larry assumes other identities to post under?
Why would you defend the poster child for narcissism?
I think another problem is that some people cannot read, and others only read what they want to and leave the balance out.

Once again, I am not defending anyone here. Nor do I know why anyone else would assume other identities, although I do find it quite strange that most of the people who are complaining about people changing identities are unwilling to provide their own.

Hence the faceless internet. Its easy talk big and put down other people when a person is nameless and faceless. Not so easy when the other way around.
I think another problem is that some people cannot read, and others only read what they want to and leave the balance out.

Once again, I am not defending anyone here. Nor do I know why anyone else would assume other identities, although I do find it quite strange that most of the people who are complaining about people changing identities are unwilling to provide their own.

Several people here have my name, address, home and cell phone numbers.

but not all.
Hmm, all I see when 22wrf posts is...

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Hence the faceless internet. Its easy talk big and put down other people when a person is nameless and faceless. Not so easy when the other way around.

I'm not one of those faceless internet idiots you speak of.... from what the moron larry has posted I'd tell him to his face he is a worthless sack of [bleep]. I go by what folks post as to how they are, thats the only way to judge them..

larry has done nothing usefull and continually comes where he is not welcome simply to stir the pot.

Those types of folks are trolls and I have NO use for them on the net or in person.
but not all.

Nope, just the ones who I consider important. Same as in real life
Rost495

Why don't you tell everyone your name and where you live, and then tell Larry Root what you think of him?

Why, in this day and age of kooks, and nuts and fruits, would anyone really want to post their address, phone number etc? Hell I may as well give you the combo to my imaginary gun safes and the key to my cars?

There is a difference between nameless/faceless and being a total idiot.
but not all.

Nope, just the ones who I consider important. Same as in real life

so are those the only people you are speaking to when you post?
Nope. I'm the nicest ass hole you'll ever meet. I speak to lots of people here. Just some of em aint important. Again same as in real life
Originally Posted by rost495

Why, in this day and age of kooks, and nuts and fruits, would anyone really want to post their address, phone number etc? Hell I may as well give you the combo to my imaginary gun safes and the key to my cars?

There is a difference between nameless/faceless and being a total idiot.

I totally agree. But why would you then want to use another person's name and address and other personal information here or on any other site, even if you did't like what he or she posed on an internet forum?
Nope. I'm the nicest ass hole you'll ever meet. I speak to lots of people here. Just some of em aint important. Again same as in real life

I am sure you are a very nice person. After all, you are here on a gun and hunting site.

I attend church on Sunday, gentlemen. Enjoyed your company. Talk to you later.
I attend church on Sunday, gentlemen. Enjoyed your company. Talk to you later.

I drink beer and screw my fiance on sundays.
I drink tea and screw G-12 fiance on Saturday's.
I'm gonna start charging you an entrance fee too
Ok,one case of beer of your choice.
Wait...usually the proprietor sets the fees.
Oh alright,if you insist!
Posted By: ingwe Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14

Wait�what am I missing here? I didn't know this kind of stuff was an option.

We must talk.
The problem here is 22WRF takes Root seriously, while he is simply entertainment for the rest of us. I don't post on here a lot, but I do read a lot. After reading of some of Larry Root's antics (calling a member's home and leaving a nasty message, the layaway debacle, giving bad advice,and just plain being an azz) I wouldn't want to be involved in any sort of transaction with him.
Originally Posted by Bearschlayerx2
The problem here is 22WRF takes Root seriously,

I'm not even sure he does. Could be he just feels smarter every time he types "ad hominem".
Originally Posted by ingwe

Wait�what am I missing here? I didn't know this kind of stuff was an option.

We must talk.
Too late Ingwe,between G-12 and I,she is wore out. grin
I attend church on Sunday, gentlemen.

And that makes you what and who ?
Posted By: okok Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14
Larry, go light yourself on fire....thanks. 22WRF must get blow jobs from Larry in Key west in the winter months. eek
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Deadbeat Larry Root - 07/20/14
Argumentum ad Hominem - The fallacy oif shifting an argument from the point being discussed to the personality of the opponent. Instead of dealing with the opponent's thesis on its merits, the fallacious argument attacks his reputation and moral character, or refers to his low intelligence, inferior social position, lack of education or similar personal shortcomings.

Argumentum ad Populum - Arguments which depart from the question under discussion by making an appeal to the feelings and prejudices of the multitude. These types of fallacies are very popular on internet sites.

The fallacy of your thesis is ones words/thoughts must be received/interpreted through the filter of one's pathology. To do otherwise is to miss the whole point.

DF

It makes me a person who attends church on Sunday.

Kevin Kolosky, wifeholderbacker and better than you. crazy

Holier than thou.

I think all lawyers ought to be required to go to church.

If for no other reason than to see how the other side lives...
"The fallacy of your thesis is ones words/thoughts must be received/interpreted through the filter of one's pathology. To do otherwise is to miss the whole point. "

Not a thesis and not mine. Its a definition of a type of argument.

A simple example should suffice.

A person says a car is blue. Another person says, no that car isn't blue because you are an idiot. That is Ad Hominem. To say it in front of an audience is Ad Populum, and to say it to incite others to feel the same way is a fallacy of emotive language, which is the attempt to arouse unreasoned feelings.
All of you are doing all three right now.
You can quit now.

You have done what lawyers do...

Throw enough smoke and light show out there to distract from the original subject at hand.

Good job.
No, I have always been suggesting that we get back to the original subject at hand, which was whether there was an actual transaction or not between the parties. It was others who decided to make it about me and my character by the use of ad hominem, ad populum, and emotive language.

And the suggestion of what I do for a job is ad hominem, populum, and emotive.
Look dipschit, no one cares about the definition of the names they call you. No one cares about Larry Fuggin Root. No one is ever going to get a thread back on track after four pages.
Now get your sorry ass to church where other people can see your face and roll their eyes.
Look dipschit, no one cares about the definition of the names they call you. No one cares about Larry Fuggin Root. No one is ever going to get a thread back on track after four pages.
Now get your sorry ass to church where other people can see your face and roll their eyes.
AD HOMINEM! AD HOMINEM! AD HOMINEM!

It's a lot like Gomer Pyle's "CITIZEN'S A-RAY-EST! CITIZEN'S A-RAY-EST! CITIZEN'S A-RAY-EST!"
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

I am wondering why you say he has hyper inflated prices. Is there a rule on gunauctions that says a person isn't allowed to ask what he wants for something? Do you post on sites like this for everyone who asks too much for something on other sites?

Larry, is that you again?

Nah, he just likes to defend dead beats and crooks, like Greg Hein..
Originally Posted by Bricktop

It's a lot like Gomer Pyle's "CITIZEN'S A-RAY-EST! CITIZEN'S A-RAY-EST! CITIZEN'S A-RAY-EST!"

Originally Posted by Bricktop

AD HOMINEM!!!

It also implies an air of superiority, and this is the last place you will ever be superior, trust me on that subject.
Not true Lynn, Johnny_Loco told everyone on the chris Kyle thread that he is Superior
"Nah, he just likes to defend dead beats and crooks, like Greg Hein.."

If you go back and review what I said you would see that I did not defend Greg Hein. Rather, what I said was that if you pushed a deadbeat too far you would end up with nothing, which is exactly what happened.

If I would have been defending Greg Hein I would have felt bad for him. As I recall, I repeatedly stated that I felt bad for what happened to you and Howard, and I still do.

So please do not misrepresent what I said or did.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/20/14
Oh really? would you like to bet on that last claim?....
"Nah, he just likes to defend dead beats and crooks, like Greg Hein.."

If you go back and review what I said you would see that I did not defend Greg Hein. Rather, what I said was that if you pushed a deadbeat too far you would end up with nothing, which is exactly what happened.
AD HOMINEM!!!!

Well, I know you had a judgment against him. Perhaps you were able to attach some of his assets or garnish some of his wages.

If you did I am happy for both you and Howard.
Well, I know you had a judgment against him. Perhaps you were able to attach some of his assets or garnish some of his wages.

If you did I am happy for both you and Howard.
AD HOMINEM!!!!
No, I have always been suggesting that we get back to the original subject at hand, which was whether there was an actual transaction or not between the parties.

Aside from Larry Root, JWGibson, and yourself, I doubt anyone gives a sheit.

Since it apparently seems to be important to you, perhaps you should send JW a PM? And give old Larry a jingle. His phone# is listed. So is JW's...

Or perhaps that's too much effort for you? Or just maybe, all you REALLY want to do is fan the flames and stir the turds...
No, I have always been suggesting that we get back to the original subject at hand, which was whether there was an actual transaction or not between the parties.
Aside from Larry Root, JWGibson, and yourself, I doubt anyone gives a sheit.

Since it apparently seems to be important to you, perhaps you should send JW a PM? And give old Larry a jingle. His phone# is listed.

Or perhaps that's too much effort for you? Or just maybe, all you REALLY want to do is fan the flames and stir the turds...
He can't find any women or minorities to harangue over running for judge again.
"Or just maybe, all you REALLY want to do is fan the flames and stir the turds..."

No, I am just responding to all of those who are doing the fanning. If nobody else cares, why is everyone posting?
Here you go Kevin, since you're either incompetent or lazy.... or honestly didn't care and just wanted to stir turds. Took me all of 60 seconds....

Click on the link JW provided of Larry's GunAuction site.

Do a search of Larry's listings that have ended in the last 90 days. This pops up:

http://www.gunauction.com/buy/12866...field-1903-sporter-300-winchester-magnum

Looks like it ended on the 4th of July

Relisted on 18th of July

http://www.gunauction.com/buy/12903...field-1903-sporter-300-winchester-magnum

In the description Larry says he's relisting due to a deadbeat bidder. Now, it could be:

1. JW never responded to Larry
2. JW didn't send funds and/or FFL
3. JW received rifle at sent back as it didn't meet his approval

Who knows? Who cares??

If it's important to you...

Larry Root (307)367-7711
Wayne Gibson (602)577-8894

You're welcome.

"Or just maybe, all you REALLY want to do is fan the flames and stir the turds..."

No, I am just responding to all of those who are doing the fanning. If nobody else cares, why is everyone posting?
AD HOMINEM!!!!
All your "Ad whatever's" notwithstanding, don't you lawyers pride yourselves in convincing a mob ( jury) that you're right and the other guy is wrong?

How does that pass muster and advocates on a forum, doing the same thing are somehow all wet?

DF

"don't you lawyers pride yourselves in convincing a mob ( jury) that you're right and the other guy is wrong?"

A lot of people put down lawyers. Like to make fun of them. That is until they really need one. then all of a sudden its "pull out all of the stops and do whatever it takes to get me off" or "get the other guy". If you want to make fun of lawyers, look in the mirror and make fun of the ones who are paying them.

Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
All your "Ad whatever's" notwithstanding, don't you lawyers pride yourselves in convincing a mob ( jury) that you're right and the other guy is wrong?

How does that pass muster and advocates on a forum, doing the same thing are somehow all wet?

DF

Well, he has apparently only tried a few more cases than he has unsuccessfully run for judge. May be a good indication of his abilities to sway people right here.
"don't you lawyers pride yourselves in convincing a mob ( jury) that you're right and the other guy is wrong?"

A lot of people put down lawyers. Like to make fun of them. That is until they really need one. then all of a sudden its "pull out all of the stops and do whatever it takes to get me off" or "get the other guy". If you want to make fun of lawyers, look in the mirror and make fun of the ones who are paying them.
AD HOMINEM!!!!
"In the description Larry says he's relisting due to a deadbeat bidder. Now, it could be:

Who knows? Who cares??"

I didn't know, which is why I asked.
As I said before, if nobody else cares why does everybody continue to post?
"In the description Larry says he's relisting due to a deadbeat bidder. Now, it could be:

Who knows? Who cares??"

I didn't know, which is why I asked.
AD HOMINEM!!!!
Schitty lawyers always attempt to become judges

Let 22 have the last word, or this will go on all year.

His usual one trick pony show, never ends.
Here's what hypocrite legal beagle 22WRF does to members that have good feedback. Hope church helps him.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6406469/1
I asked a legitimate question and I'd ask it again if I were going to buy something.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Let 22 have the last word, or this will go on all year.

He either still hasn't figured out no one cared about the transaction i the first place, or he's in some kind of contest to be the most deliberately obtuse douchebag on the internet.
or I will continue to respond to ad hominem attacks as it seems that people care about these issues even though they say they don't.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Well, he has apparently only tried a few more cases than he has unsuccessfully run for judge. May be a good indication of his abilities to sway people right here.

Yeah, he isn't making much progress here on the Fire. This "jury" will show him the door..

DF
or I will continue to respond to ad hominem attacks as it seems that people care about these issues even though they say they don't.

I don't think anyone gives a schit, except for the entertainment value you provide by continually making your self look like an idiot

And virtually no one other than yourself, Larry Root, and all his cyber persona's will give a sheit. So, carry on as only you can Kevin "wifebeater" "wifeholderbacker" Kolosky! grin
DoucheItYourself is gone, so we have this assclown to step up to the plate. crazy

That whole bit on the Talkeetna 375 speaks volumes.
Why did douche it yourself get bounced?

I think it was the vag pics in his replies to Miss Lynn.
I asked a legitimate question and I'd ask it again if I were going to buy something.
AD HOMINEM!!!!
Hmmm. Missed that one. I miss all the good ones when I ignore fools
AD HOMINEM!!!!

Not sure what happened to him, all I know is Rick surveyed the pics he left for me in the cooking forum, and next morning his posts with the pics in them were gone, and the same pics that I quoted in a reply to him are gone and all that sits in their place is the following:

[Linked Image]
Was just my assumtion. Not trying to implicate you in any way.
And despite his thoughts of conspiracy and private PMs gone amuck, I have neither sent or received any PMs regarding the situation.

PS, I posted a question for you down in the food forum.
Whatever happened to him, I am guilty of calling it to Rick's attention.

I told Rick, I don't care how much porn you guys post, or about your bra size threads, nipple size threads, or anything you guys come up with, I usually laugh right along with all of you. But I do care when it comes to vile and degrading material.

Rick did whatever he did, and I am grateful to him for it.

PS, I posted a question for you down in the food forum.

I left you an answer down in the food forum grin
Miss Lynn, if you got this DIYguy flushed, I sincerely thank you for it.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Miss Lynn, if you got this DIYguy flushed, I sincerely thank you for it.

Not sure if I got him flushed, but the silence has been golden....
Yes it is,THANK YOU! smile smile
Posted By: dassa Re: Deadbeat on GunAuctions.com - 07/21/14
"The fallacy of your thesis is ones words/thoughts must be received/interpreted through the filter of one's pathology. To do otherwise is to miss the whole point. "

Not a thesis and not mine. Its a definition of a type of argument.

A simple example should suffice.

A person says a car is blue. Another person says, no that car isn't blue because you are an idiot. That is Ad Hominem. To say it in front of an audience is Ad Populum, and to say it to incite others to feel the same way is a fallacy of emotive language, which is the attempt to arouse unreasoned feelings.
All of you are doing all three right now.

Unless the car isn't blue. Then it's just a statement of fact.

Is that what it takes?

© 24hourcampfire