-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually, I do a considerable amount of pro bono work, helping poor and disadvantaged people who could not otherwise afford or qualify for a lawyer.

But again, what I do is not the gravamen of this thread. Whether there was actually a bad transaction is the gravamen of this thread.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 22WRF
Actually, I do a lot of pro bono work, helping poor and disadvantaged people who could not otherwise afford or qualify for a lawyer.

But again, what I do is not the gravamen of this thread. Whether there was actually a bad transaction is the gravamen of this thread.

The fact that a bad transaction happened was already established by the OP. in re: he was involved

Actually, that you do a lot of Pro bono work, for dis advantaged people answers the question of why you feel constantky obligated to defend Larry Root, it's a sympathetic reflex

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, the gravamen of this and EVERY thread involving Larry is that obviously Rick Bin doesn't welcome nor desire Larry Roots participation on his web site, thus THE reason Larry is banned every time he rears his diseased cyber head.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Actually, I do a lot of pro bono work, helping poor and disadvantaged people who could not otherwise afford or qualify for a lawyer.

The fact that a bad transaction happened was already established by the OP. in re: he was involved

Actually, that you do a lot of Pro bono work, for dis advantaged people answers the question of why you feel constantky obligated to defend Larry Root, it's a syphilytic reflex

Because Larry is just a painful drip! I hope he got his ass reamed in that GunAuctions transaction.

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The fact that a bad transaction happened was already established by the OP. in re: he was involved"

That a person was involved in a transaction does not make it a fact that it was a bad transaction, and from the OP's posting there is no proof that there was a transaction. That is why I asked if there was one, and if so, what it was.

I don't feel obligated to defend anyone. But in this particular case it appears that there has been a lot of hearsay, Ad Hominem Argument, and Ad Populum Argument, and I decided I would ask a few of the questions that are normally asked of any poster once they make a post claiming that they were involved in a bad transaction.

You continue to make this thread about me. It is not about me. It is about an alleged bad transaction, and your continued postings about me are Ad Hominum Argumentem.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You oughta put the legal dictionary down, or atleast learn another [bleep] word from it. Any transaction involving Larry Root is a bad transaction. The man is not wanted here and has been banned several times by the site owner, yet keeps coming back. That tells me all I need to know about his character

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology

Yes, he has been banned. I am not arguing against that. Its Mr. Bin's site and he has the right to ban who he wants. So that is always going to be an issue when he posts.

Once again my posts here on this thread were concerned with the bad transaction, independent of whether he is a member or is supposed to be posting.

Gitgem 12

I don't think I have had a Black's Law Dictionary in my hands for over a year!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RufusG

I have read some of the threads involving Larry Root. Most are like this one. Those who don't know him or weren't involved in the transaction make Ad Hominem and Ad Populum statements and arguments on no basis other than hearsay from others.

For example. Do you personally know him. Have you personally had any transactions with him. I suspect the answer would be no to both questions. Yet you join in to ridicule him, and me, and I suspect others when you have been incited to do so.

I am saddened by your wasted life.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Root is a troll nothing more nothing less...you must be the same if you defend him...so you two must be "connected"

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Root is a troll nothing more nothing less...you must be the same if you defend him..."

Classic Argumentem Ad Hominem and ad Populum.

Also, a classic non sequitur.

This thread is about a bad transaction.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one cares about your homo and popo adds any more than they care about Root.

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"No one cares about your homo and popo adds any more than they care about Root."

That is a classic fallacy of misplaced authority. When you say no one cares you purport to speak for all people, yet you do not know all people, and do not have authority to speak for all people.

And again, the thread is about a bad transaction, not my adds or whether people care about Root.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then create a sock puppet to back you up. Till then, I speak for everyone on not caring about Root or your adhomo and popo rants.

I have these powers.

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK, you have those powers.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And again, the thread is about a bad transaction, not my adds or whether people care about Root.

Then maybe, if you shut up, the thread will get back on track.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, the thread was off track, and I attempted to get it back on track.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RufusG
RufusG

I have read some of the threads involving Larry Root. Most are like this one. Those who don't know him or weren't involved in the transaction make Ad Hominem and Ad Populum statements and arguments on no basis other than hearsay from others.

For example. Do you personally know him. Have you personally had any transactions with him. I suspect the answer would be no to both questions. Yet you join in to ridicule him, and me, and I suspect others when you have been incited to do so.

I am saddened by your wasted life.

I'm not, people that argue and carry on in their own special "Secret English / legal-eze" are the fargin' losers that's put an honest and straightforward Country and Culture in the goddam toilet.

"Judge" ?

Hey, he can go eat chit and judge the taste of it, and if he rides for root, it's probably about a Liason in Key West, and the sorta' thing that's no place here for extended discussion.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Argumentum Ad Hominem is not secret English or legalese. Rather, it is a very commonly used argument that consists of an appeal to personal ridicule. And if it is done in front of more than a few people it is also argumentum ad populum, which is an appeal to the masses.

Just as you have attempted to dispel my argument by personally ridiculing me in front of your audience.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Argumentum Ad Hominem is not secret English or legalese. Rather, it is a very commonly used argument that consists of an appeal to personal ridicule. And if it is done in front of more than a few people it is also argumentum ad populum, which is an appeal to the masses.

Just as you have attempted to dispel my argument by personally ridiculing me in front of your audience.

Yo, dic#weed,...this is most EMPHATICALLY not my audience.

YOU are the one "acting" and "playing to,....yadda"

I'm just shooting chit , mostly with FRIENDS, many of which I actually associate with.

"Audience" ?

...blow me.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pardon me, I should have said "an" audience.

Nevertheless, your postings objectively ridicule me in front of an audience rather than address the issue of whether there was an actual transaction between the op and root. It is classic argumentum ad hominem and ad populum.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (10gaugemag, 338reddog, BABore, AdamT204, 9 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 681 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,954
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.