Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 22WRF
Pardon me, I should have said "an" audience.

Nevertheless, your postings objectively ridicule me in front of an audience rather than address the issue of whether there was an actual transaction between the op and root. It is classic argumentum ad hominem and ad populum.

Here's the quick and dirty

Noone really gives a [bleep] about whether there really was a transaction or not.

No body on this forum, except you has any use for Larry Root, when he shows his deranged, multiple named self he catches shcit until he gets booted. And he will likely continue to catch schit, because he is a piece of schit.

Plain and simple

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Kevin, when nobody cares, but you keep typing, that makes you a F ucking idiot. (ad hominem just to save you from typing schit that people don't care about once again)... piss off...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well you're a somewhat RARE bird here, A Lary Root fan / Advocate.

I'd put a large BUCKET over my head, if I were you, and intended to carry on with your nonsense.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have personally never met Larry Root and I have never had a transaction with Larry Root.

My issue is whether there was actually a transaction between the posters (if you don't want to talk about Root anymore). If nobody else cares, I care because I don't think this site should be used as a place to complain about transactions on other sites.

To continue to state that I am a "fan" or "advocate" or whatever is to continue to objectively ridicule me (calling me a [bleep] idiot, stating I should put a bucket over my head, etc.) for my interest in the truth about a transaction.

If it is true that "Nobody has any use for or cares about Larry Root", or anyone else for that matter, why not ignore them like everyone posts that they are going to do?

If someone is kicked of the site that issue is really between the owner of the site and the person who is kicked off the site, isn't it?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, then you should have a problem with Root, because he is the one who started the thread. The ban issue is between rick and him. Rick just uses us to sniff his stinky old azz out so he can keep banning him

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rick has specifically asked you to be on the lookout for people who he has banned?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, the problem is the faceless internet. I doubt seriously whether people would post what they post if it were not so.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No, the problem is the faceless internet. I doubt seriously whether people would post what they post if it were not so.

That is true.

Is that the reason Larry assumes other identities to post under?
Why would you defend the poster child for narcissism?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think another problem is that some people cannot read, and others only read what they want to and leave the balance out.

Once again, I am not defending anyone here. Nor do I know why anyone else would assume other identities, although I do find it quite strange that most of the people who are complaining about people changing identities are unwilling to provide their own.

Hence the faceless internet. Its easy talk big and put down other people when a person is nameless and faceless. Not so easy when the other way around.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think another problem is that some people cannot read, and others only read what they want to and leave the balance out.

Once again, I am not defending anyone here. Nor do I know why anyone else would assume other identities, although I do find it quite strange that most of the people who are complaining about people changing identities are unwilling to provide their own.

Several people here have my name, address, home and cell phone numbers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
but not all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hmm, all I see when 22wrf posts is...

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Hence the faceless internet. Its easy talk big and put down other people when a person is nameless and faceless. Not so easy when the other way around.

I'm not one of those faceless internet idiots you speak of.... from what the moron larry has posted I'd tell him to his face he is a worthless sack of [bleep]. I go by what folks post as to how they are, thats the only way to judge them..

larry has done nothing usefull and continually comes where he is not welcome simply to stir the pot.

Those types of folks are trolls and I have NO use for them on the net or in person.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
but not all.

Nope, just the ones who I consider important. Same as in real life

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rost495

Why don't you tell everyone your name and where you live, and then tell Larry Root what you think of him?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Why, in this day and age of kooks, and nuts and fruits, would anyone really want to post their address, phone number etc? Hell I may as well give you the combo to my imaginary gun safes and the key to my cars?

There is a difference between nameless/faceless and being a total idiot.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
but not all.

Nope, just the ones who I consider important. Same as in real life

so are those the only people you are speaking to when you post?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nope. I'm the nicest ass hole you'll ever meet. I speak to lots of people here. Just some of em aint important. Again same as in real life

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495

Why, in this day and age of kooks, and nuts and fruits, would anyone really want to post their address, phone number etc? Hell I may as well give you the combo to my imaginary gun safes and the key to my cars?

There is a difference between nameless/faceless and being a total idiot.

I totally agree. But why would you then want to use another person's name and address and other personal information here or on any other site, even if you did't like what he or she posed on an internet forum?

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,710
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.