Originally Posted by SansSouci
Boxer,

Do you really think that a .300 Rem Ultra Mag through an elk's heart is going to kill it deader than a .308 Win through an elk's heart? Is that what you want me to believe? That a .300 Rem Ultra Mag has mystical powers than kills deader than dead?

If you know how animals die, you'd recognize that your "Terminal Trilogy" is thusly nuance designed to disguise lack of merit as appearing intellectual. There is a terminal singularity: put a suitable bullet where it will stop oxygenated blood flow and animals will die. That, my friend, is 100% scientific fact.

Remember that gun and hunting magazines are entertainment. They are not professional journals.

It seems as though you've spent far too much time buying in to a factless theory and now you're willing to throw down in order to defend your posture.

Let me write this again: put a suitable bullet from any suitable cartridge in a big game animal's heart and or lungs, and it will die. Caliber & cartridge, within reason, is immaterial. Stopping oxygenated blood flow is material. You do understand this singular concept, don't you? Or do you need a trilogy to kill animals?

SloppyPoozy,

Holy [bleep] Dog Schit...your haste to take STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,is simply [bleep] INCREDIBLE,in it's boundless Do Nothing Dumbfhuqqery! Congratulations?!?

Did you really mutter the word "intellectual",while in the throes of your Vagina Monolgue? Then didja' try and quip Taylor's KO Ruse,as frosting on your triple layered Retard Pie? That is THE funniest schit to hit these pages,since Jeff-O drug up and took her mullet elsewhere. THANKS for them laughs and don't feel slighted in the least,that the schit is ONLY [bleep] funny,because you "think" you "know" what in the [bleep] you are guessing about. EPIC humor!

Lemme reiterate some facts,for your pointy head. The Terminal Trilogy(again).

1) Placement
2) Projectile integrity
3) Headstamp

I enjoy that your opening Vagina Monologue involves #3(headstamps),with no mention of (#2) and less any input on (#1). [bleep] funny schit!

Now lemme letcha' in on a little "secret",in that the ONLY time boolits is equal,is when they are setting on a shelf.(hint) Put them in motion and them constants is no longer constants. Read that again. Hint. Laffin'!

Within the realm of Boolitdom,are there a greater percentage of .308" diameter boolits that'll reach a Wapiti's Blood Pumper via 308Win,rather than an Ultra? Assuredly and without doubt. "Why?" you're quivering lips mutter,in full candor. Because speed and rotational velocity do funny schit to boolits,which often ain't funny. Read that again. Hint. Your very lovely Theorum,do not take anything cognizant into account,though it do laude the schit that means the least. In fairness...you can only do the best you can do and your "BEST" is funnier than [bleep]. Bless your heart.

In conjunction with your sheer and utterly clueless Boolit Buffonery,you badly botch placement(#1) and I always enjoy the "Adventures" of you Haybale & Crockett Dumb [bleep],as you wanna hit schit and watch it run off...which is how asphyxiation "works". Kudos there,that was purty [bleep] awesome in and of itself. Laffin'!

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.in the HOPES that the cat don't get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

While an AED ain't gonna save the victim and I read in the F&S Autopsy Report that there is a fair amount of trauma there,that victim still hit High Gear and peeled the [bleep] out. Read that again. Hint.

Been ALOTTA Critters hit in the heart,that kept Chooglin'. Read that again. Hint.

Been even more Critters hit in the lungs,that kept Chooglin'. Read that again. Hint.

One more time...not all boolits,in like locations,do like things,as per the arrangement of terminal affects. Once a disparity in IMPACT velocity enters the equation,things can/will/do skew wildly and that via the SAME boolit,in the SAME chambering. Read that again. Hint.

Not to burst your bubbles,but I just may have shot a .30cal once. Laffin'! May have arranged some sensational placement and had projectile integrity let me down,as a direct reflection of headstamp. Hint. Hint. Hint. Read that again.

In fairness,I've shot more 300Whizzum,300Winny,300H&H,3-Bee,300Super and 30-378 than even YOUR Imagination could begin to [bleep] grasp. Hint. Read that again. Laffin'!

Adding to them facts,I've yet to zook a monometal boolit,outta anything,regardless of launch or impact velocity or twist rate. Hint. Read that again.

Flipside being,I've zooked more cup/core's outta moderate case capacities to bore sizing relationship,than I care to remember. Hint. Read that again.

Re-flipside being,I've zooked alotta cup/core's outta upper echelon case capacities as relative bore sizing relationships go. Hint. Read that again.

Re-re-flipside being,I've squirted more than a schit ton of subsonic 30cal's,should the spectrum interest your Imagination. Hint. Read that again.

'Course you'd have to live 1000 lifetimes to have shot half as much as I have and do not "think",that fact don't add to the oblivious humor of your pointy-headed escapades formulated by the dElusions of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laffin'!

Two thumbs up for your right proper Hissy Fit,the way you wove it into your Vagina Monologue,then encapsulated Bell's FMJ's Forays,Taylor's "KO" Goat [bleep] and went right to the heart of the matter,on an "intellectual" basis,less a single muttering in the firsthand. Yes....them puns is [bleep] intended. UPROARIOUSLY EPIC [bleep] humor,fueled solely by the "resolve" of your "knowledge","experience" and it's cumulative "results". Laffin'!

Next you'll try to "talk" about CNS.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up...I've shot alotta schit in the ear and believe it or not...not everything is the SAME there,either. Hint. Read that again.

Your "index",is simply a reflection of how amazingly little you've actually done and with how very little wares. Yep...that pun be intended too. Congratulations? Laffin'!

PLEASE go The Secret Squirrel PM route,align "all" your assets and really go for the heart,on the next pass.

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo [bleep] hard!!!

WOW +P+!!!