Shootem,

Kenton makes custom turrets for many of the scope manufacturers out there. They work directly with many of them including Zeiss etc.

So not sure what scope you have, but they are probably the people you need to talk to.

But I think G7 makes them too, but not sure about that.

If, on the other hand, you are looking for someone to convert regular exposed target turrets to an ASV style locking turret (lift to change, push down to lock) no one I am aware of does this. Kenton was considering getting the equipment to make this modification to Zeiss scopes that do not already offer this, but I don't know if that ever happened.

Kenton can convert some non-target turret scopes to exposed dialable target turrets, but they will not lock, if that is what you are looking for.

The only scopes that I am aware of that have locking turrets that pull up are some Zeiss models, the Weaver Superslam, Leica ERi, Leupold VX7's..there may be a couple more, but it's relatively rare. I was looking for this feature and consider it important for my uses...ended up with a Zeiss HD5 3-15. Wanted the 2-10, but that feature was not offered on that magnification, so had to go up a bit. With that purchase, I got a free custom turret from Kenton, a deal Zeiss was offering at the time that has expired.

I hope more manufacturers start offering locking turrets like this...I think it makes dialable turrets more apt to all kinds of hunting conditions, but many may feel it's unnecessary, and apparently most manufacturers agree.

Hope that helps!