VLDs have given me noticeably quicker kills than other bullets I have used from distances of a few feet to a little under 300 yards. I've not had any big problem getting them to shoot but I have my chambers throated for them so that makes it easier. They seem to do just as advertised, penetrating two or three inches and then grenading. Even with poorly placed shots on pigs, they do so much destruction to the innards the animals are just too sick to move far, as in more than a few feet. On smaller does and broadside heart/lung shots I usually get an exit and it will be quite large. On anything bigger I don't normally get an exit but I have never had to track anything I've shot with one either. Other bullets have been reliable killers for me, they just haven't killed as quick as the VLDs have.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14