This fly fishing addiction is spendy!
Top: Winston Passport 9' 5-weight with my old favorite Teton Tioga. Lined this one with Rio Avid WF5F.
Bottom: Replacement St. Croix Avid 7'9" 4-weight with a Lamson Konic 1.5 reel. Lined this one with Rio Gold WF4F.
[Linked Image]

The Winston is my first 9-footer. It will see some streamers and double-nymph rigs in our bigger waters.
I'll also use it on some pond fishing from the boat. Got an absolute steal on this from Cabelas. They had it marked down to $139 online and then I used a $20 off $150 coupon and had to give it a shot!
[Linked Image]

St. Croix replaced my broken-by-me Avid 8' 4-weight 2-piece with with 7'9" 4-Weight 4-piece.
Added the Lamson Konic 1.5 that Cabelas had on sale. I thought the $75 that St. Croix charged was very fair considering my 14-year old 8' 4wt probably cost $160 or so back when I bought it. I purchased it on the vendor plan for less than $70 and the replacement rod is $260.
NC mountains here we come!
[Linked Image]

I'm going to break these in on local ponds until it cools down enough to pursue trout again.
I ordered a Rio Gold WF3F for the 3-weights I own but still have to make my mind up on one more reel.
Now to hand tie some 6# leaders for bluegills.
Ready to get these wet!

Thanks for all the advice and guidance!
WFR