Originally Posted by Whitworth1
Originally Posted by Boococky
I can only speak from my own experiences which may not shed any light for your situation. I have a Smith & Wesson 460XVR revolver and if you don't know. It's chambered for the .460 Magnum as well as being able to shoot .45LC and .454 Casull. I was beyond shocked at the great accuracy of .45LC and .454s in this gun. Extremely accurate in every instance. I agree with Kevin though, I would only load up LCs as .454 brass is ridiculous. I have even found .460 brass much cheaper

The last .460 XVR I tested wouldn't shoot anything but .460 ammo accurately. I also found the size and noise off-putting. But that's just me.

I think you have mentioned that before on here. Guess it was the gun, cause mine shoots cowboy loads and hard hitting loads in 45LC as accurate as I need them to be. The 460 is a fireball and sounds like a cannon going off, but it is a hoot to shoot and will drop any animal on this continent and most on others smile

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson