Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Do you not recall the barracks bombing in Beruit in 1982 or the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and then there's 9/11. Your attempt to minimize the Islamist hatred for us by attempting to switch the focus to internal issues is not working. With me or any of the other doubters here.
What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism (i.e., blow back ... look it up). You're many times more likely to die from a bee sting than at the hands of a terrorist of any variety within the US. It's sad that you've been so herded by propaganda into a tunnel vision focus on killing Muslims that you're blind to who are actually destroying us.

You completely ignored my retort regarding your post about how if we left them alone, the Muslims wouldn't even know where the US is.
IF there are shills in this thread you are among the leaders of them. Since you choose to ignore and answer my questions, I see no reason to argue with myself. You and I are done. Have a nice day.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.