Home
Posted By: Esox357 Israel starts their offensive - 07/17/14
Enough is enough, Israel unleashes a can of Whoop Arse on ham's arse, hamas. Kick arse and take names Israel!
wish our prez had half the balls of Netanyahu.....
His are "taped up" for his boyfriend?
Like hunting rats within all the other trash at the city dump.

Probably lots of hunting going on, but not much killin'.
237 dead and over 1600 injured. Hate to see them really get offensive.
Ground troops will allow them to be more target specific than bombs and rockets, even of the "smart" variety.
Just read a report that said that the Israelis have targeted the hospitals and schools where Hamas has been hiding their arms and supplies. They have given warnings to every target well in advance and everyone left except one location where staff members(?) stayed behind. The Iraeli rockets hit the place and, evidently, the secondary explosions showed that there was quite a stash of weaponry in there.
The Egyptians have told the Palestinian people that they will help them but not Hamas, that Hamas has brought this down unpon themselves.
Abbas is on his way to Ankara, Turkey to try to get the Turks to quit undermining what the Eqyptians are trying to do, which is help Israel shut Hamas down for good. Turkey and Qatar are Hamas' biggest sponsors.

Israel has the the three necessary components of a good battle plan in place, including the end game, which is to drive Hamas into insignificance as a military threat, and then sit down at the table with Egypt as the mediator and talk about the Palestine question.

Ed
The annual Israeli equivalent of a rabbit drive.

Gaza will have to be pounded until the people turn on Hamas.
Originally Posted by 1minute

,...and then what?
good come back. Waiting for reply.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

,...and then what?

there won't be anyone left...
I am surprised Israel permits Gaza to exist in its current form. I wonder how feasible it would be for them to expel the Palestinian residents back to Egypt and possibly the West Bank?
Originally Posted by Pete E
I am surprised Israel permits Gaza to exist in its current form. I wonder how feasible it would be for them to expel the Palestinian residents back to Egypt and possibly the West Bank?

The Egyptians don't want them. Never did, I don't think. They are not friendly.

I do have a solution, though: Jordan.

The West Bank Palestinians, too. Eject them all into Jordan. They won't like it, of course. The Jordanians won't like it, either. But since they will never be happy, ever, under any circumstances, I don't think it's such a bad idea.

,...and then what?

fair question, but I gotta point out : Israel protects it's citizens from missiles, Hamas uses it's citizens to protect itself and it's missiles...justt say'n
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Pete E

The Egyptians don't want them. Never did, I don't think. They are not friendly.

I do have a solution, though: Jordan.

The West Bank Palestinians, too. Eject them all into Jordan. They won't like it, of course. The Jordanians won't like it, either. But since they will never be happy, ever, under any circumstances, I don't think it's such a bad idea.

The whole purpose of the war of 1970-71 in Jordan was to get rid of them.
Originally Posted by eyeball

The whole purpose of the war of 1970-71 in Jordan was to get rid of them.

Not at all. Jordan's King Hussein wanted to get rid of the PLO, and that's what the fighting was all about.

According to UNRWA, Jordan was home to 1,951,603 Palestinian refugees in 2008, most of them Jordanian citizens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan#Demographics

Jordan has about 8 million people, so nearly quarter of Jordan's population are Palestinians with Jordanian citizenship.

Edited to correct last paragraph.
You are a scholar. I thought more than the PLO was exiled.

The term Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود‎; aylūl al-aswad) refers to the Jordanian Civil War that began in September 1970 and ended in July of 1971. The conflict was fought between the two major components of the Jordanian population, the Palestinians represented by the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) under the leadership of Yasser Arafat and the native Jordanians represented by the Jordanian Armed Forces under the leadership of King Hussein.[5] At its core the civil war sought to determine if Jordan would be ruled by the Palestine Liberation Organisation or the Hashemite Monarchy.[6] The war resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian.[3] Armed conflict ended with the expulsion of the PLO leadership and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.

Too bad Arafat got away.
Israel got to do what they have too. I couldn't imagine the wrath that would befall Cuba if they started shooting rockets onto American soil.
probably nothing. The current president is more politically attuned to Castro, than to the American People.
Israel has got to go in, if for nothing else to just stop and locate where the rockets are coming from... there "Iron Dome" defense system isn't the answer! Especially since they can't afford it with continued use, hell the U.S. has been footing the bill to the tune of a Billion+... it's firing $65,000+ sophisticated missiles at $1,200 or so home made welded together rockets. While they supposedly only fire at the incoming rockets that are headed for populated areas, and supposedly have a 90% success rate... word has it that while they do knock them out of the air, they don't destroy them, but allow the warheads to fall where at.

Phil
Over 80% of Israel's Palestinian victims since the start of their recent attacks are non-combatants, men, women, and children. Over 30% are children.
You try to kill my women and children and I won't be too worried about yours.
Would you be any different if it was yours under rocket fire?
Originally Posted by Tracks
bingo. Kill them all and let Allah sort them out.

I can't even come to terms with TRH on this one. Normally I think TRH is more right than wrong, and I'm right with him, tin foil in hand! smile

His stance against Israel is baffling to me.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Over 80% of Israel's Palestinian victims since the start of their recent attacks are non-combatants, men, women, and children. Over 30% are children.

And who is to blame? If somebody down the street were constantly shooting at your house, would you not return fire? If women & children died as a result, whose fault would it be? Yours, because you returned fire?

100% of the targets Palestinian are firing rockets at across the border are Noncombatants.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I can't even come to terms with TRH on this one. Normally I think TRH is more right than wrong, and I'm right with him, tin foil in hand! smile

I'm reacting to what I see as a propaganda-driven, unquestioning, one-sided, defense, of Israel. Scratch the surface and discover that all is not what is presented to you in the MSM as reality.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
100% of the targets Palestinian are firing rockets at across the border are Noncombatants.
What's the Israeli death toll from the rockets?
What would it be without the missile defense systems in place?
Posted By: GeoW Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/26/14
Now that Israel has their war machine in gear, don't expect to hear too much from their neighboring Arabs for fear of getting an ass whipping..

Our Muslim president can't stand it either... think he's headed out of the kitchen.

Another vacation approaching? Got to be a Muslim Holiday coming up. Let's see what could it be? Ramadan is ending and the fast is over? Could it be?

Hawkeye
But Hamas sure is trying, as they have stated they want to wipe Israel off the map and I would guess that means men, women and children?? Cheers NC
TRH is 100% right on this thing.

He's seen through the msm Zionizing propaganda bullshit and is telling it like it is.

,...and then what?

The ISIL will come in to rescue poor little Hamas. Then all hell will break loose. The moslems will never have a better chance to take out Israel as long as the sock puppet is in the Whitehouse. It's now or never for the religion of peace. kwg
I hope Israel kills all those [bleep].It will be a whole lot less we will have to deal with in the future.As for our president,he's been very busy lately hosting the gays and lesbians at the whitehouse.What a sorry pos! http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2014-W27
TRH And ghostinthemachine hope that if Isreal is destroyed that the jews will lose control of all of the banks

I blame the parents.
I thought Kerry was organizing a cease fire for Hamas to regroup?
eyeball you probably got it right.
He has been conditioned for the new world order.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
TRH is 100% right on this thing.

He's seen through the msm Zionizing propaganda bullshit and is telling it like it is.
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
I think the intercept rate is like 20%. What is the death toll with the missile defense?
Originally Posted by northcountry

Hawkeye
But Hamas sure is trying, as they have stated they want to wipe Israel off the map and I would guess that means men, women and children?? Cheers NC
That "wiped off the map" phrase is Israeli propaganda. Ahmadinejad never said it. Israel, however, has actually wiped a people off the map, i.e., the Palestinian people, and herded them into an open air prison.
I think the intercept rate is like 20%. What is the death toll with the missile defense?

I believe the intercept rate is higher, and you know damn well the Israeli deaths would be higher.

The point is that Hamas is firing from behind women and children, with the intent of killing Israelis, including women and children.

Now, are they supposed to just sit there and take it?

Fire at my house, with my Daughter in it. See what happens to your house....I don't care what religion, government, or what the hell you favor.

I have fought under screwed up ROEs, it ain't fun.

I believe the intercept rate is higher, and you know damn well the Israeli deaths would be higher.

The point is that Hamas is firing from behind women and children, with the intent of killing Israelis, including women and children.

Fire at my house, with my Daughter in it. See what happens to your house....I don't care what religion, government, or what the hell you favor.

How about peace talks under the mediation of Egypt, as Hamas has been asking for for a very long time?

PS The total Israeli death toll from these rockets since the start of the recent hostilities is like one or two. And, no, the missile defense system only stops about 20% of them.
Originally Posted by northcountry

That "wiped off the map" phrase is Israeli propaganda. Ahmadinejad never said it. Israel, however, has actually wiped a people off the map, i.e., the Palestinian people, and herded them into an open air prison.

Is it really necessary to point out to you that Ahmadinejad is neither Hamas, nor Palestinian?

I guess it is.

How about peace talks under the mediation of Egypt, as Hamas has been asking for for a very long time?

There is only one kind of peace that Hamas wants, the peace of submission to the Islamic faith.

There will peace in the region when every Jew in Israel has converted to Islam or is gone.
Posted By: efw Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/26/14

So all this time I've been mistaken; two wrongs do in fact make a right?

PS The total Israeli death toll from these rockets since the start of the recent hostilities is like one or two. And, no, the missile defense system only stops about 20% of them.

Didn't Hamas fire rockets just the other day under a cease-fire?

If they (Hamas) quit shooting the rockets, then most likely the Palestinian casualties would drop dramatically.

Only one or two...They ain't good shots, are they? Even more reason to quit picking a fight. Apparently, the Israelis have a workable civil defense plan in place, good EW and Quick-Shelter plans help, instead of firing off ordnance to capitalize on collateral damage.

I'm really not too concerned with exact numbers, I just see someone picking a stupid fight.

There is only one kind of peace that Hamas wants, the peace of submission to the Islamic faith.

There will peace in the region when every Jew in Israel has converted to Islam or is gone.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...rael-hamas-could-give-rise-to-new-peace/

If they (Hamas) quit shooting the rockets, then most likely the Palestinian casualties would drop dramatically.
If someone in your town fires a homemade rocket in my general vicinity, you'd be OK with me blowing up your entire town, your home included? After all, if that guy would stop, you'd be safe from my retaliations, right? I'm only following your logic.
I believe if the guy in my town didn't fire the rocket, I'd not have to worry. If he did, I'd expect a fight, whether they got my approval or not

I've been fired at from places return fire would cause civilian casualties.

Have You?
Although they are all aimed at populated areas Only 30% of the missiles Hamas fires actually are accurate enough to head toward their target . of those 30% Iron Dome has about a 90 % success rate of knocking them out. Regardless just because you have shty equipment and shty aim doesnt mean your less determine to do evil. If you want to shoot at my family while standing behind yours then thats your decision. I would put you all in the same hole in the ground. I find the restraint the Israelis have shown over the years mind boggling.
Originally Posted by efw

What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
Misplaced hate must be making some of you crazy.
You would not defend your family if crazy inbred mo fos were shooting at you?
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...rael-hamas-could-give-rise-to-new-peace/

They will fail. Radical moslems only know one thing and that's what is good for HIM. The only law they recognize is Sharia Law and they get to make the rules as they go. That leaves out about 90% of the rest of us. As long as radical moslems exist in what ever their current form, there will never be peace. Killing the radicals is the only answer.

Talking peace means you are weak and unworthy. They are very much like extreme liberals only with more guns and the desire to kill more often. There is no negotiating. Egypt is just wasting their time. The Israelis are on the right track and they will win as long as the ISIL stays out. kwg
Although they are all aimed at populated areas Only 30% of the missiles Hamas fires actually are accurate enough to head toward their target . of those 30% Iron Dome has about a 90 % success rate of knocking them out. Regardless just because you have shty equipment and shty aim doesnt mean your less determine to do evil. If you want to shoot at my family while standing behind yours then thats your decision. I would put you all in the same hole in the ground. I find the restraint the Israelis have shown over the years mind boggling.

Those are closer to the figures I have seen.

And I'll "+1" the rest of your post.
If someone in your town fires a homemade rocket in my general vicinity, you'd be OK with me blowing up your entire town, your home included? After all, if that guy would stop, you'd be safe from my retaliations, right? I'm only following your logic.

It's not some guy, it's Hamas that is doing this. Not only that but it is thousands of missiles. When your government starts a war you suffer the consequences. Just ask the German people.
Its not one guy with one rocket in one town. Its many guys with many rockets being fired from many locations. All of which believe you have no right to exist. Huge difference in your comparison TRH. Missiles stored in schools? Sounds like more of a community effort to me than one guy.

Hawkeye has a pretty jaundiced eye when it comes to calculating the sincerity of a radical Islamic organization.

Except Hamas. He seems to make an exception for them.
What is it that everyone has against Israel? Why the hate from here in the US?

Yeah, how about those Egypt peace talks?
7/22/14 CAIRO�U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry tried to place pressure squarely on the militant Palestinian group Hamas to end the fighting in the Gaza Strip, saying it had a "fundamental choice" to make on whether to accept an Egyptian cease-fire plan.
"There is a framework available to end the violence," Mr. Kerry said Tuesday following a two-hour meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi in Cairo. "The international community is coming together...because we've seen too much bloodshed on all sides."
Mr. Kerry arrived in Cairo on Monday night in a bid to support the week-old Egyptian government's cease-fire plan for Gaza.

Israel accepted the plan last week. But Hamas rejected it, saying the organization wasn't consulted and the initiative didn't go far enough to end the economic siege on the Gaza Strip.

7/14/14 Hamas says it�s likely to reject an Egyptian ceasefire proposal for the current Israel-Gaza conflict. The militant group said it had not officially received the text of the agreement, but believed it to be "an initiative of kneeling and submission.

By Charles Krauthammer 7/17/14Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza cease-fire; Hamas keeps firing. Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians; Israel painstakingly tries to avoid them, actually telephoning civilians in the area and dropping warning charges, so-called roof knocking.
�Here�s the difference between us,� explains the Israeli prime minister. �We�re using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they�re using their civilians to protect their missiles.�
Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity.

Yeah, how about that Israeli Missile Defense System?

�Physicist Postol, a professor of science technology and national security policy at MIT claims a success rate of less than 5 percent. Using mostly evidence from the 2012 conflict and extrapolating the latest data.
The Israeli Institute of National Security Studies and the New York Times claims that the success rate is closer to 90 percent.

What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

If the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt.
Hamas wants to start fight and then run to mama (UN and others when they start getting their asses kicked)
It's always been that way and always will.
Those people have no honor as we know it, a deal is just a place to start working for another deal.
They're only peaceful when out of ammo.
After this I'm done with you people, I can't understand your thinking. Those people are our enemies as well and someday we will have to kill them.
Finished by God

Here is the real �logic�

Hamas is firing rockets in the general vicinity, trying to blow up as much as they can in entire towns.
Israel is taking out precise targets to blow up as little as possible.
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

If the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt.

You are not telling the truth about Hamas offering peace as brokered by Egypt. They are the ones who turned it down.

As I have just posted.

Breaks my heart that all these closet terrorists and children (future terrorists) are being killed. They must be supporters of Hamas and their ilk if they choose to be dictated to. Either they rise up against their "problem" or suffer their fate.

You can't secure real peace if you haven't won the war. All else is just a delay tactic until the next outbreak.

Wrong again...At least you're consistent...

Hamas rejected the Egyptian peace deal, you moronic idiot! Their answer came with more rocket fire.

You can't get by with telling a lie long enough that it becomes believable.
Go back to your spider hole.

Your level of knowledge is stunningly embarrassing. The Israeli intercept rate is 90%, you idiot. The other 10% are rockets they know the trajectory will go into unpopulated areas so they let it go.
You've got to upgrade your Hamas twitter account cause your propaganda is desperately weak!
This thread has full UBER potential.

Travis
I would think our US king and his democrat party would entertain the notion of importing some Palestinian children here to bring diversity to our growing Central American population.

Well sir, I think it's time you get a reality check. You are mistaken.
There will never be peace in Israel as long as Hamas is allowed to occupy the Gaza Strip. Hamas and their ilk doesn't value life and you cannot deal with that other than killing them. Their vision of "peaceful coexistence" is killing you first!
There are some Americans who cannot grasp that concept.
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

+1
The "Iron Dome" that Israel relies on is an offshoot of Reagans SDI proposal back in 1983. He was mocked and ridiculed by the likes of Ted Kennedy (dead), Plugs Biden and Long Face Kerry. Shooting a missile with a missile whether an ICBM or a surface to surface was beyond the cogent thinking of these aforementioned dimwitocrats.

Now that we can protect ourselves pretty well, we just let the enemy walk in across the southern border.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Travis

+1

Just gettin' warmed up.
Posted By: efw Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by efw

Misplaced hate? Against whom?

I have no idea what I'd do. I don't live in a country established by the UN by forcibly removing violent hateful people who live nearby and wish to destroy me so I don't have to worry about it.

The opposite question could be asked of you; if the UN kicked you out of your house, gave you a refrigerator box in an alleyway across the street while your house went to a foreigner what would you do?

I can tell you this for sure. One side flinging missiles into the other killing women & children to avenge the murders of women & children is WRONG. There is no right side in this conflict. They're both horribly wrong. Anyone who can't see that has undeniable "misplaced hate" in one direction or another.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Yep, because I'm a terrorist, right?

Well sir, I think it's time you get a reality check. You are mistaken.

TRH would need to find a piece of willing puzzy long before he could even begin to opine about 90% of the things he chooses to opine about.

This should be obvious, but I noticed you're from Oregon so I thought I'd explain it for you.

Travis
Yep, because I'm a terrorist, right?

I don't think you're a terrorist.

I think you need to get laid.

Travis
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

There always has been an underlying contempt for Jews. With the ongoing conflict it now comes to the surface. Only a minority vocal group harbors this hatred.
We are told to be tolerant of other cultures and religion - I guess the Jews don't count.

Your level of knowledge is stunningly embarrassing. The Israeli intercept rate is 90%, you idiot. The other 10% are rockets they know the trajectory will go into unpopulated areas so they let it go.
You've got to upgrade your Hamas twitter account cause your propaganda is desperately weak!
You can cook the books how you like. My question related to the death toll. Someone offered as a defense to that low figure the fact that there's a missile defense, implying that the death toll would be much higher otherwise. My point stands, since about eighty percent of the missiles are not intercepted, yet the death toll is still countable on the fingers of one hand. The point being the retaliation is amazingly out of proportion. Nice diversion, though.
There will never be peace in Israel as long as Hamas is allowed to occupy the Gaza Strip. Hamas and their ilk doesn't value life and you cannot deal with that other than killing them. Their vision of "peaceful coexistence" is killing you first!
Your perspective is strikingly one-sided. But all you've heard all your life has fostered that. That's the price we pay when we allow a single minority ethnic group with dual citizenship to provide us with 99% of our information relative to the activities of the nation to which they owe their first loyalty.

Why the love for Israel?

Notice I didn't ask why the hate for Hamas... Cuz I get that; they're killers of the innocent.

Why the love for one nation who used the UN cynically and which kills innocents over another?

They both suck and are undeserving of ANY support from ANYONE.

You can cook the books how you like. My question related to the death toll. Someone offered as a defense to that low figure the fact that there's a missile defense, implying that the death toll would be much higher otherwise. My point stands, since about eighty percent of the missiles are not intercepted, yet the death toll is still countable on the fingers of one hand. The point being the retaliation is amazingly out of proportion. Nice diversion, though.

Oh I didn't know there had to be a 1:1 ratio is deaths. Israel hoped the Iron dome and world pressure would be enough to convince Hamas from firing rockets with intent to kill as many as possible. Yet the tunnel network was a seemingly endless supply of ordnance. The last think they wanted to do was to invade but that is the only way to knockout and disrupt the supply line of missiles.

The Iron Dome has about 15 seconds to recognize the missile track and make a determination whether to fire. The accounts are that 85% - 90% of the rockets are successful in their intercept. That is $60K a rocket.

The retaliation exists because Hamas rejected Fridays peace offering by firing more missiles. Do you understand that?
Western news agencies have filmed the "knock on the roof" scenario where IDF lands an inert missile on the roof to tell the occupants they must leave immediately.
Within a few minutes the building is hit.
Israelis have PHONED and TEXTED occupants to leave also.

The death toll is out of proportion because one side has a protective shield and the other is just firing rockets from schools, mosques and high density locations.

One side values life and the other uses death as a propaganda tool for the world and idiots on the 24HCF.

Keep reporting on your Gaza based twitter updates. Its a unique perspective.

He got it exactly right.
I noticed you're from Oregon so I thought I'd explain it for you.
Travis

Yeah, great, thanks man. Could you talk slower please, I need to catch my breath.
One side values life and the other uses death as a propaganda tool for the world and idiots on the 24HCF.
What could have driven the Palestinian people to such a state of desperation as to so disregard their own lives?

Your perspective is strikingly one-sided. But all you've heard all your life has fostered that. That's the price we pay when we allow a single minority ethnic group with dual citizenship to provide us with 99% of our information relative to the activities of the nation to which they owe their first loyalty.

Oh you have it wrong. What you are incapable of understanding is that there are people who do not care if they live or die, as long as they bring death to their enemies. I truly value diversity - if you want to call it that. I value healthy freedom loving people on one hand and dead rotting terrorists on the other.

Why don't you just MAN UP and say what you feel: you want Israel, its people and country to cease to exist. Just say it - you'll sleep better.
What could have driven the Palestinian people to such a state of desperation as to so disregard their own lives?

As long as the Palestinians fail to root out the terrorists from their country they will pawns for their cause. As long as Hamas controls the politics, they will use whatever means at their disposal to win international sympathy.

Who do yo think values the Palestinian people more, Hamas or the Israeli's?

Why don't you just MAN UP and say what you feel: you want Israel, its people and country to cease to exist. Just say it - you'll sleep better.
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.
Well there, that is pretty close. I can leave you and Brother Nathanael Kapner to commiserate on your next move. Do you have a similar black outfit like your phony "brother" has?
I checked on Amazon for the latest in Greek Orthodox garb but didn't see anything.

At least I know where you stand and can quit wasting anymore time.

Keep updating us on the latest talking points from Gaza, they save me from having to look on the Daily Kos.
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

God's chosen people you're talking about.

Tagged before TRH reaches a level of sobriety and alters this embarrassing post.
TRH you speak of the Lords return.You realize that the Muslims take up arms to battle against him.Muslims reject him.You are right that Messiah will correct things and your side loses.Why do you kick against the pricks.

You are speaking against the words of Christ and the Apostles when you say that. Jesus called the Jews who denied him sons of the Devil and antichrist. Paul said that true sons of Abraham (the chosen people) are that based on their belief, not based on their birth, and that those who had claimed that status by birth were cut off. Jesus said that God could raise up physical sons for Abraham from the stones scattered about, i.e., it's as nothing to be physically descended from Abraham.

Open your New Testament and stick your nose in it for a few hours so you can stop blaspheming. And make sure it's not a Scofield Reference Bible, which is likely where you got that nonsense to start with.
The self chosenites...another Jewish scam.
He got it exactly right.

The fact that you and Ghost are both fans of Milt Kapner, AKA Brother Nathaniel, is persuasive evidence that it IS possible for two men to have their heads up the other's ass.

Huh? Where did he say anything about the Church?

I think you've got your peoples confused...
He got it exactly right.

The fact that you and Ghost are both fans of Milt Kapner, AKA Brother Nathaniel, is persuasive evidence that it IS possible for two men to have their heads up the other's ass.

Oh I'm a fan alright, and I'll be making no apologies for it.
Haters hate.
Slightly off topic,..but not much.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Abroad.shtml

Excerpt:

The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel, and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

To the rest of the world, none of this is even close.

If you have lived abroad, as so very few Americans have, the explanation for the hatred is obvious: Meddling. Relentless, prideful, uncomprehending meddling, frequently military, often with horrendous death tolls. Americans, adroitly managed by a controlled press, historically illiterate, incurious, decreasingly educated, either have never heard of the American behavior that angers others, or believe it to have been inspired by virtuous motives. Nobody else thinks so. Add to unfamiliarity with the wider world the constantly inculcated assertion that America is the greatest, most wonderful nation ever to exist, a light to the world, a shining city on a hill, and you get a dangerously delusional state.

It might be wise to compare briefly the view through American and foreign eyes. Consider Iraq. To most of the world, the war on Iraq was brutal, unprovoked, and murderous. More than a few, looking at the ruins of Fallujah, thought of Guernica�of which few in the States have ever heard.

Many Americans do not believe that we destroyed Iraq for oil, empire, and the Israel lobby, as was in fact the case. No. We wanted to topple an evil dictator and dispense the precious gift of democracy. It was a question of goodness. Many apparently still believe that Iraq had something to do with the attacks on New York. Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.
Haters hate.

Amazing you didn't say that earlier to the guy that called for the complete eradication of 1.4 billion people.

I guess it's only 'hate' when the Joos are involved. Oy vey!
"TRH", "Ghost" & Brother K. - you are my heroes. Keep preaching the truth!
[Linked Image]
"TRH", "Ghost" & Brother K. - you are my heroes. Keep preaching the truth!
[Linked Image]

You're too Zionized to even comprehend what we're talking about junior.
We all know that Paul took the gospel to the non Jews.Let us not pretend than he himself was not as Jew.As Jesus said salvation is of the Jews.Pretty much means through this bloodline the messiah would come.Salvation is not limited to the Jew even though Jesus never took it outside Israel.That was the work of Paul.The Jews were kept by God so that Messiah could come the first time.He will return to the same place he came by birth the first time.A remnant of those same people is still mixed in with those that call themselves Jews and are not.That remnant will accept him at his coming just like they did the first time.
That is messiah's job.It happens at Armageddon.Messiah wins.
Haters hate.

Amazing you didn't say that earlier to the guy that called for the complete eradication of 1.4 billion people.

Originally Posted by jdm953
TRH you speak of the Lords return.You realize that the Muslims take up arms to battle against him.Muslims reject him..
Of course. The Muslims are in error, but the Talmudic Jewish religion is an abomination, since it was formalized (with the codification of the false teachings condemned by Christ) for the purpose of denying Christ.

Christ himself condemned it when he said "Well hath Isaiah prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups, and many other such like things do ... Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such things do ye."

To these same he also said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do." How apropos to our times.

Sorry, but I must call bullshit on that. Who began firing rockets? You say "if the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt." Bullshit. If Hamas wanted peace, they wouldn't have begun firing rockets, digging tunnels, placing rockets in UN schools and mosques and would accept the peace plans Egypt has offered. For years...
Originally Posted by efw

Huh? Where did he say anything about the Church?

I think you've got your peoples confused...
Exactly.
Laughing my ass off....

Theology for Idiots 101...

Travis
They are there just like the ones that built the church.You will kill the wheat going after the tares.In the same way Jesus stood against evil among the Jews the first time he will stand against it the second time.He has never forgotten Israel and the people that cried for him at his death.A remnant remains in Israel.
Ok now I am confused. Your upset because Israel has better weapons and is more successful in their campaign? Would you prefer they just took turns shooting each other until one side ran out of people? Or should Israel arm Hamas so it is a fair fight? Your not really helping your case here.
They are there just like the ones that built the church.You will kill the wheat going after the tares.In the same way Jesus stood against evil among the Jews the first time he will stand against it the second time.He has never forgotten Israel and the people that cried for him at his death.A remnant remains in Israel.
You have been completely Zionized by the influence of Cyrus Scofield.
Originally Posted by gremcat
Would you prefer they just took turns shooting each other until one side ran out of people?

Prefer? Huh? Isn't that exactly what they're doin?
Please see the example of Hagar & Sarah in Galatians chpt 4.

There will be a massive conversion of people whose physical descent is traced to Abraham, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the secular state of Israel kills just as many innocents as does those they kill for killing innocents.
Ellis Scofield.
Ellis Scofield.

American heretic extraordinaire.
Good read,....for people who actually do that every now and then,..

http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/?articleid=13139
Hamas rejected the Egyptian peace deal, you moronic idiot!
Hamas leaders issued a statement that they were never consulted on the Egyptian peace deal. It appears, however, that Hamas has now lost confidence in Egypt as a peace broker, but would accept either Turkey or Qatar in its place. The ball is now in Israel's court if peace is something they're truly interested in.
Ellis Scofield.
Who?

"As long as the Israel-firsters can define the limits of acceptable public discourse, Americans are on their way to the slaughter."

Excellent article. Thanks for posting it, Bristoe.
Hey man whatever it takes to keep God on our side cuz... You know... Human sacrifice is His thing these days... crazy

"As long as the Israel-firsters can define the limits of acceptable public discourse, Americans are on their way to the slaughter."

Yeah,...but the way I see it,...what America does from here on out is a moot point.

The damage has already been done. The day that America can no longer afford to enable Israel, they're going to have a serious problem,...and when the problem gets past a certain point, Israel will initiate the Samson option,...as they've threatened.

As I continue to say,...it's got to play out.

Yeah,...but the way I see it,...what America does from here on out is a moot point.

The damage has already been done. The day that America can no longer afford to enable Israel, they're going to have a serious problem,...and when the problem gets past a certain point, Israel will initiate the Samson option,...as they've threatened.

I agree. The state of "Israel" is a true curse on the world, but any reading of the New Testament should have made that very predictable.

It is not Anti-Semite to disagree with Israel. To have a different opinion about what they should be doing as a country with their many battles.

It is Anti-Semite to lie about their battles with those who have taken vows in their own houses of worship to exterminate Israel and all Jews from the face of the earth.
To constantly repeat the Anti-Semite propaganda and give it as truth.
To twist the truth into something evil.

It is extreme Anti-Semitism to falsely claim that Israel or any Jews want genocidal ethnic cleansing of anybody-anywhere.
It does not sink any lower than that.

It is a insulting false claim with nothing to back this Anti-Semitism except quotes from other Anti-Semitists.

This from a man who goes to great lengths to deny his Anti-Semitism...
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
It is extreme Anti-Semitism to falsely claim that Israel or any Jews want genocidal ethnic cleansing of anybody-anywhere.

It is a insulting false claim with nothing to back this Anti-Semitism except quotes from other Anti-Semitists.
"Israel needs to conquer and thoroughly cleanse the Gaza Strip."

- Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs Avigdor Liberman

"The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages, only then will Israel be calm for the next 40 years."

- Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai

"There are no innocents in Gaza, don�t let any diplomats who want to look good in the world endanger your lives � mow them down!"

- Michael Ben-Ari, Israeli Knesset

Link

Phil

This link is a 2008 piece of Crapp that claims that anyone who supports Israel �has no loyalty to the United States and its genuine national interests.�
Including the Rev. Franklin Graham.

This link is a 2008 piece of Crapp that claims that anyone who supports Israel �has no loyalty to the United States and its genuine national interests.�
Including the Rev. Franklin Graham.

Here's the author.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2003209/bio
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Link

Phil

verbatim from...The Evening Blues - 7-10-14 - Daily Kos
m.dailykos.com/stories/1312183
Daily Kos Jul 10, 2014 -
A FDL contributor, fairleft posted these quotes that he found in a comment section of a CNN article:
On Gaza, Key Israelis Speak of Ethnic Cleansing and Mass Killing
�Israel needs to conquer and thoroughly cleanse the Gaza Strip�
- Israeli FM Avigdor Liberman
�The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages, only then will Israel be calm for the next 40 years.�
�There are no innocents in Gaza, don�t let any diplomats who want to look good in the world endanger your lives � mow them down!�
- Michael Ben-Ari
Posted By: GeoW Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/27/14
"The nation of Israel has always been persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel�and especially Israel�s God�is the reason Israel�s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Rouhani, President of Iran, attempts to completely destroy Israel will always fail."

Israel's role..
Originally Posted by GeoW
"The nation of Israel has always been persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel�and especially Israel�s God�is the reason Israel�s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Rouhani, President of Iran, attempts to completely destroy Israel will always fail."

Israel's role..

Dispensationalism
Slightly off topic,..but not much.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Abroad.shtml

Excerpt:

The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel, and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

To the rest of the world, none of this is even close.

If you have lived abroad, as so very few Americans have, the explanation for the hatred is obvious: Meddling. Relentless, prideful, uncomprehending meddling, frequently military, often with horrendous death tolls. Americans, adroitly managed by a controlled press, historically illiterate, incurious, decreasingly educated, either have never heard of the American behavior that angers others, or believe it to have been inspired by virtuous motives. Nobody else thinks so. Add to unfamiliarity with the wider world the constantly inculcated assertion that America is the greatest, most wonderful nation ever to exist, a light to the world, a shining city on a hill, and you get a dangerously delusional state.

It might be wise to compare briefly the view through American and foreign eyes. Consider Iraq. To most of the world, the war on Iraq was brutal, unprovoked, and murderous. More than a few, looking at the ruins of Fallujah, thought of Guernica�of which few in the States have ever heard.

Many Americans do not believe that we destroyed Iraq for oil, empire, and the Israel lobby, as was in fact the case. No. We wanted to topple an evil dictator and dispense the precious gift of democracy. It was a question of goodness. Many apparently still believe that Iraq had something to do with the attacks on New York. Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.

Must be why so many try to come here...

America Is the Most Hated Country on Earth � LewRockwell ...
www.lewrockwell.com/.../america-is-the-most-hated-...
Llewellyn Rockwell

23/May 2013BBC poll: Germany most popular country in the world
No.8 USA
Iran and Pakistan tied for last place in the poll just below North Korea
Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.

Posted By: GeoW Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/27/14

Israel's role..

Dispensationalism

Holy Bible
Still haven't heard from the haters here exactly why they hate Israel so much.
OSU_Sig,

That was an extremely elementary arguing gambit. No one has professed hatred for Israel, while many posters here have professed hatred of Palestinians, hatred that has morphed in to supporting Israel's genocide of hapless Palestinians.

Why would you support Israel, a country founded upon terrorism by terrorists, a country that has repeatedly spied on us, a country that has declared war on us and murdered 34 American sailors, a country that has sold technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies, a country with an apartheid government that was far worse than South Africa's, a country of gross and fatal human rights violations, a country that is expelling non-Jews, including Christians...?

It appears as though you could use Middle East knowledge.
Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.

That covers that majority of America's population.

Israel's role..

Dispensationalism

Holy Bible

Dispensationalism is a misinterpretation of the Bible which pulls God's special relationship w/ Israel in the OT into the present.

One can believe the Bible to be literally true and not be an Israel-firster. As a matter of fact Dispensationalism has only come into being in the last couple hundred years, gaining popularity in the US particularly. Other interpretations have been the consensus of the Church over the previous approx 1800 yrs.
Hamas leaders issued a statement that they were never consulted on the Egyptian peace deal. It appears, however, that Hamas has now lost confidence in Egypt as a peace broker, but would accept either Turkey or Qatar in its place. The ball is now in Israel's court if peace is something they're truly interested in.

Israel does not want peace. They want all non-Jews out of Gaza. Then Israel's borders will continue to expand under false flag wars.

Which is why the USA must divest Israel's nuclear weapons. I think that the only reason Israel has used nukes yet is it's scarred chitless of Russian retaliation.

It is not Anti-Semite to disagree with Israel. To have a different opinion about what they should be doing as a country with their many battles.

It is Anti-Semite to lie about their battles with those who have taken vows in their own houses of worship to exterminate Israel and all Jews from the face of the earth.
To constantly repeat the Anti-Semite propaganda and give it as truth.
To twist the truth into something evil.

This from a man who goes to great lengths to deny his Anti-Semitism...

Bow,

Anti-Semitism does not come in to play because Ashkenazi Jews, who are running Israel and committing genocide, are NOT Semitic.

Michael Scheuer has always offered insightful analysis of the pith of Israel's agenda, and its agenda does not include preserving America.

Holy Bible
Sure, the Dispensationalists cite the Holy Bible as the source for their novel doctrines. So do all heretics.

Your Dispensationalist interpretation of Scripture was never known to Christians prior to two hundred years ago. I guess all the folks in the ancient Church, the Apostles and inspired writers of the Gospels, along with all Christians till about two hundred years ago, were deprived of a correct understanding of Christianity, right? smirk
Originally Posted by SansSouci
OSU_Sig,

That was an extremely elementary arguing gambit. No one has professed hatred for Israel, while many posters here have professed hatred of Palestinians, hatred that has morphed in to supporting Israel's genocide of hapless Palestinians.

Why would you support Israel, a country founded upon terrorism by terrorists, a country that has repeatedly spied on us, a country that has declared war on us and murdered 34 American sailors, a country that has sold technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies, a country with an apartheid government that was far worse than South Africa's, a country of gross and fatal human rights violations, a country that is expelling non-Jews, including Christians...?

Dear Oracle. I am attempting to gain some knowledge of the Middle East but its difficult to sift the facts from the crap that has been offered here. I wonder about the expelling of non-Jews, including Christians. I wonder about your claim that the government is worse than South Africa's and I wonder about your assertion of gross and fatal human rights violations. I will research these things and the others you offered above. Thank you for your information.

Israel does not want peace. They want all non-Jews out of Gaza. Then Israel's borders will continue to expand under false flag wars.
+1
Originally Posted by efw
Would you prefer they just took turns shooting each other until one side ran out of people?

Prefer? Huh? Isn't that exactly what they're doin?

That was directed at TRH but no I am pretty sure Israel is not going one for one with Hamas. I was commenting on the fact that he seemed upset that Hamas was outgunned. I don't follow history enough or really know what is going on over there but I was trying to follow his argument and he lost me on that one.
I was trying to follow his argument
I very much doubt that.
OSU_Sig,

Dear Oracle. I am attempting to gain some knowledge of the Middle East but its difficult to sift the facts from the crap that has been offered here. I wonder about the expelling of non-Jews, including Christians. I wonder about your claim that the government is worse than South Africa's and I wonder about your assertion of gross and fatal human rights violations. I will research these things and the others you offered above. Thank you for your information.

You're right. Zionists and Israel-First traitor have posted a lot of propaganda.

Pay attention to TRH & Bristoe. They have it wired.
How come no one cares about the tribal feuds in Africa and everyone cares about the same thing in the ME? I am always amazed when I here about the senseless butchering in Africa. It seems eventually one side would run out of people.

Which is why the USA must divest Israel's nuclear weapons.

The American government has no influence on Israel,...well, except for enabling anything Israel chooses to do.
Except for those with obvious ulterior motives, Israel's objective is to murder Palestinians, Christians, and all now-Jews in Gaza and claim it as Israeli land.

Americans are the most propagandized people in the world. Nearly all have no clue that they're being duped.
Sadly, Bristoe, you're right. America is an Israeli possession.
Dispensationalism, history and propaganda aside, any group that does not distinguish non-combatants from militants, hides weapons among hospitals, schools, mosques and homes, and would gleefully destroy all of society aside from those closet to their own caliphate will certainly be met with progressivly overwhelming force by the opposing side. Even it not accepting the premise that radical islamist societies are based on objectively wrong ideas, provoking Israel and by proxy the US, is insane and will lead to highly predictable tragic collateral destruction.
American Zionists and traitorous Israel-First Americans would serve themselves well by befriending a few few Arabs. They won't harm you. I promise. They are far more underrepresented in our criminal justice system than Jews. Get their perspective on what's going on in the Middle East.

The BEST education I received about Middle Eastern conflicts came from Palestinian kids whom I befriend while I was in college. They were all great kids and excellent students. Two I remember well. We played sports together in Fountain Valley, which was where I met them. I had no clue that they were Palestinian and that we attended the same college. Their parents were great. When we went to their home, their mom would always feed us. To me, they were normal American kids who loved sports. The younger brother was movie-star handsome. He had more chicks chasing him than you'd imagine. The scandal of it: Anglo chicks throwing themselves at a Palestinian kid. That's enough right there to cause most Israel-First traitors to blow an important fuse.

Most Americans have no clue that Jews commit more terrorist crimes in the USA than Islamists.
Originally Posted by cabindweller
Dispensationalism, history and propaganda aside, any group that does not distinguish non-combatants from militants, hides weapons among hospitals, schools, mosques and homes, and would gleefully destroy all of society aside from those closet to their own caliphate will certainly be met with progressivly overwhelming force by the opposing side. Even it not accepting the premise that radical islamist societies are based on objectively wrong ideas, provoking Israel and by proxy the US, is insane and will lead to highly predictable tragic collateral destruction.
You sound like a Nazi German propaganda minister responding to this.

Excerpt:

Jewish Uprisings in Ghettos and Camps, 1941�1944

RESISTANCE IN GHETTOS

Between 1941 and 1943, underground resistance movements developed in approximately 100 ghettos in Nazi-occupied eastern Europe (about one-fourth of all ghettos), especially in Poland, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the Ukraine. Their main goals were to organize uprisings, break out of the ghettos, and join partisan units in the fight against the Germans.

The Jews knew that uprisings would not stop the Germans and that only a handful of fighters would succeed in escaping to join the partisans. Still, some Jews made the decision to resist. Weapons were smuggled into ghettos. Inhabitants in the ghettos of Vilna, Mir, Lachva (Lachwa), Kremenets, Czestochowa, Nesvizh, Sosnowiec, and Tarnow, among others, resisted with force when the Germans began to deport ghetto populations. In Bialystok, the underground staged an uprising just before the final destruction of the ghetto in September 1943. Most of the ghetto fighters, primarily young men and women, died during the fighting.

The Warsaw ghetto uprising in the spring of 1943 was the largest single revolt by Jews. Hundreds of Jews fought the Germans and their auxiliaries in the streets of the ghetto. Thousands of Jews refused to obey German orders to report to an assembly point for deportation. In the end the Nazis burned the ghetto to the ground to force the Jews out. Although they knew defeat was certain, Jews in the ghetto fought desperately and valiantly.

cabindweller,

How do you KNOW where Palestinians hide weapons? Let's assume that weapons in hospitals is not propaganda (I'm 100% certain that it is propaganda.), would you bomb a hospital? Would killing patients in a hospital be justified? Or are you good with de facto genocide?

It sure as hell sounds to me like Israel is setting up a war crimes defense.

Do you really believe that anyone who has loved ones within a country would hide weapons in a hospital? You're either extremely gullible, hence, ripe for propaganda, or you have an ulterior motive.
You sound like a Nazi German propaganda minister responding to this.

He is, except he is pulling rope for Israel when he ought to be patriotic to America.
I will grant you that I cannot know for sure not having firsthand experience, but I have my own judgement to the contrarily as your belief because such behavior attributed to Islamists, like Hamas is based on the cumulative past history of similar behaviors�And past behavior is the most reliable predictor of future behavior.

If there is evidence presented in the future to the contrary to what I believe, I will change my mind.

I also do not believe that Israel nor the USA have always been the paradigms of virtue, but in the evolution of societies both have unequivocally done more for the advancement of liberty and have promoted the best outcomes for the greatest number of people.
Paragons.
I will grant you that I cannot know for sure not having firsthand experience, but I have my own judgement to the contrarily as your belief because such behavior attributed to Islamists, like Hamas is based on the cumulative past history of similar behaviors�And past behavior is the most reliable predictor of future behavior.

If there is evidence presented in the future to the contrary to what I believe, I will change my mind.

I also do not believe that Israel nor the USA have always been the paradigms of virtue, but in the evolution of societies both have unequivocally done more for the advancement of liberty and have promoted the best outcomes for the greatest number of people.

If your premise is wrong (what you think is cumulative past [sic] history) is wrong, your conclusion will be wrong. It might be wise to strive for facts and scuttle propaganda.

You have no clue of Middle Eastern facts. You know only what MSM has told you. Here's another desperately needly clue for you: news media are entertainment. They are not factual. In fact, news media are so inherently unreliable that anything it spews are considered hearsay, hence, inadmissible in court to prove anything.
Paragons.

I think paradigms might fit him better ;-)
Paragons.

If you were an English teacher instead of a history (or is it social studies) teacher, you'd know that his use of the word "paradigms" is acceptable in that sentence.
Paragons.

If you were an English teacher instead of a history (or is it social studies) teacher, you'd know that his use of the word "paradigms" is acceptable in that sentence.

Oh God, what would we do without interjection from the AIPAC shill?

How much does AIPAC shillin' pay?
My own sources of information include multiple media outlets (mostly for entertainment), first hand accounts of family members who have been on the ground in the ME through their military service, as well as my own observations of the predictable outcomes of behavioral choices made by people and societies.�Any way you slice it, and grammar aside, it is a polarizing issue, that we can all agree on.

They hate the idea that a tiny country like Israel-----------one that's surrounded by millions of Muzzies who'd rather bomb/fight/murder them then let them hold onto their tiny plot of land while they either fight amongst themselves or learn to improve the living conditions,---------should have the audacity to fight back against these 12th century pieces of [bleep] that love nothing more, and know nothing more than to fight until their out of munitions and males over the age of 12. IF they had the means to fight the entire globe simultaneously they love nothing more. The haters are mad because Israel seems to have this notion that a strong offense happens to be a decent defense against these lying, mouth breathing rats.

If Israel wanted the kill all of the Palestinians then why haven't they done it? They have the power to go into Gaza and the West Bank and move them into death camps. They could start up gas chambers and kill millions of them or just shoot them. However, they haven't done that and your charges of "genocidal ethnic cleansing activity" is bogus Hamas propaganda.

Hamas promises to destroy the state of Israel and exterminate the Jews. They are trying hard to do this by launching their terrorist missiles to kill innocent civilians. Their problem is that they aren't competent enough to defeat Israel.

Paragons.

[Linked Image]
ConradCA,

You've posted:

"Hamas promises to destroy the state of Israel and exterminate the Jews. They are trying hard to do this by launching their terrorist missiles to kill innocent civilians. Their problem is that they aren't competent enough to defeat Israel."

What is your source of this? Do you have a source with Hamas, which was created by Israel, who is keeping you posted on Hamas strategy?

It sure has hell sounds like propaganda to me.

Does it really matter how many Israeli's die from the rockets? If someone was shooting at you and was a bad shot would you just ignore them or fire back?

Sorry, but I must call bullshit on that. Who began firing rockets? You say "if the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt." Bullshit. If Hamas wanted peace, they wouldn't have begun firing rockets, digging tunnels, placing rockets in UN schools and mosques and would accept the peace plans Egypt has offered. For years...

You forgot kidnapping and murdering children in cold blood.
ConradCA,

How do you know Hamas, which was created by Israel, is shooting rockets at Israel?

I have no clue of what is factual in the Middle East. Neither do you. All you have is MSM sources, and MSM is inherently unreliable as to facts.
A couple of facts.

Gaza has a population density of about 650 people per square mile.

43.5% of the population of Gaza is age 14 or under.
Haters hate.

We should just give the Muslims the same choice they give to those of other religions. Convert or die.
ConradCA,

Why would you suppose it is any of our damned business what Muslims do without the USA?

"Israel needs to conquer and thoroughly cleanse the Gaza Strip."

- Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs Avigdor Liberman

"The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages, only then will Israel be calm for the next 40 years."

"There are no innocents in Gaza, don�t let any diplomats who want to look good in the world endanger your lives � mow them down!"

- Michael Ben-Ari, Israeli Knesset

These statements are reasonable reactions to Hamas terrorism. Just look at how we reacted to the Japanese and Nazis during WW2. Look what we did to their cities. They chose war and we gave them as much as we could and that is a recipe for victory. Israel should do the same to Hamas.

However, they are just statements of opinion not declarations of their government that they were going to murder millions of Palestinians.
Gaza is a squalid concentration camp which holds 1.8 million people. 43.5% of them are age 14 and under.

Israel is using state of the art heavy armaments on one of the most densely populated places on Earth and has periodically been doing so for years,...and close to half the population that they're shelling is age 14 or under.

The people of Gaza are trapped there. They can't leave.

It's called "shooting fish in a barrel",...very young fish.
ConradCA,

You've posted:

"Hamas promises to destroy the state of Israel and exterminate the Jews. They are trying hard to do this by launching their terrorist missiles to kill innocent civilians. Their problem is that they aren't competent enough to defeat Israel."

What is your source of this? Do you have a source with Hamas, which was created by Israel, who is keeping you posted on Hamas strategy?

It sure has hell sounds like propaganda to me.

Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel in their charter. They teach their children to hate Jews. They call for the elimination of Israel. All you have to do is listen to what they say.

They kidnapped and murdered 3 Jewish children. They celebrated the Palestinian who murder a Jewish baby with a knife. The rockets that they are launching have no military purpose because they aren't accurate enough to target the Israeli military. Their purpose is to terrorize and kill Jewish civilians.

If they really wanted peace, they could easily get it. They just have to stop their terrorism and accept the reality of Israel. The result would be prosperity and peace as Israel has many relatively well paying opportunities for them to work.
So it's not surprising that the stats stack up like this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/gaza-counter/
ConradCA,

Why would you suppose it is any of our damned business what Muslims do without the USA?

We can make it our business if we chose to. Remember how we stuck our heads in the sand until Hitler and Tojo were too big to stop without mobilization of our entire country? Isolationism is a recipe for disaster.
Originally Posted by 222Rem

Tagged before TRH reaches a level of sobriety and alters this embarrassing post.

This is Sick.

These words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

Words from the man who said:
�The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing.�

Sick.
Conrad,

Making other countries' internal affairs our business is interventionism, a concept condemned by our Founding Fathers, a concept that has caused blowback, a concept that has bankrupted us.

Interventionism is the policy of Democrats and neocons. Noninterventionism is the policy of authentic conservative. Our military was intended to protect our country and only our country.

Following your logic, if we can make another country's our business, then another country can make our business its business, right?

We never, ever stuck our heads in sand during WWII. We knew exactly what was happening. However, Americans wanted no part of another European war. And that's nearly exactly how President Washington admonished our Founding Fathers' progeny in his Farewell Address. And we had broken JN 25 long before Yamamoto got close to Pearl Harbor. We knew where Yamamoto was before he knew where he was.

We were duped in to WWII, just like we were duped in to WWI, of which, incidentally, Chruchill said our involvement screwed up the world. But then again, but for the Federal Reserve and its enabling amendment, that being the 16th Amendment, we would have never gotten involved in either of Europe's 20th century wars.

Knowledge is power. It might be time to hit the gym...or library. While you're at the library, check out "Freedom Betrayed". It's President Hoover's take as to how we were duped in to WWII.

Believe me, I have uttered the three hardest works to say, "I was wrong," too any times to count.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
If Israel wanted the kill all of the Palestinians then why haven't they done it? They have the power to go into Gaza and the West Bank and move them into death camps.
They need to do it by a thousand cuts since to do otherwise would prove intolerable to their only remaining ally, the United States. That is to say, the people of the United States would then demand a withdrawal of all support from Israel.
Interventionism is a recipe for disaster.
Fixed it for you.
This is Sick.

These words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

Sick.
Positively unpatriotic of me, wasn't it? smirk
If Israel wanted the kill all of the Palestinians then why haven't they done it? They have the power to go into Gaza and the West Bank and move them into death camps.
They need to do it by a thousand cuts since to do otherwise would prove intolerable to their only remaining ally, the United States. That is to say, the people of the United States would then demand a withdrawal of all support from Israel.

That's the correct answer right there^^^
This is Sick.

Sick.
Positively unpatriotic of me, wasn't it? smirk

A small tiny dose of reality:

on Breitbart TV
by Joel B. Pollak 27 Jul 2014
The Israeli government, which includes parties that favor negotiation with the Palestinians, has been united in the struggle against Hamas in Gaza.
But the Israeli left still persists in its illusions--or delusions.
Consider the following report from the Times of Israel about a peace rally in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square that had to end early:
Several thousand left-wing activists gathered in Tel Aviv�s Rabin Square on Saturday evening, calling for an end to bloodshed in the Gaza Strip and a return to negotiations with the Palestinians...

The demonstrations were cut short when Hamas unilaterally ended a humanitarian truce with Israel and resumed rocket-fire from Gaza.

There is nothing more to say, either about the brutality of Hamas or the idiocy of the Israeli far-left.
There is nothing more to say, either about the brutality of Hamas or the idiocy of the Israeli far-left.
So left is defined now as opposition to ethnic cleansing? crazy
This thread has got to be at the top of the list with nonsense and stupid remarks posted, with the only fairly intelligent and factual post coming from;

SansSouci
Bristoe
and TRH

Whether or not Israel's action is in a humane response to the Hamas' action with inaccurate home built rocket fire, is between them and should be hatched out between themselves, without our support or funding sophisticated missile systems or any other military hardware for Israel!

Phil
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

You will have to explain how that happened.

kwg
Hawk, I've sorta sat back over the years and watched you spar with others. Never characterized you adversely in the past. Reading the bile you've spewed in the thread makes me wonder if you missed your rabies vaccine recently. It's hard to fix stupid but the medical community has discovered how to blunt some of the side effects. Get some help before it's too late.

And for God's sake, put me on ignore.
Originally Posted by kwg020
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

kwg

Uploaded on May 24, 2011 US Congressman Ron Paul - Israel created Hamas to destabilize Arafat who was very powerful at the time

The Palestine Chronicle Family No date - Analysts, politicians, critics and third-parties alike can squabble about the origins and history of this movement that has among many things given a large segment of Palestinian society a sense of self-respect and feeling of leverage with their occupiers; but to advocate that Hamas was cooked up by some Israeli agents hell-bent on the demise of the Palestinians is simply hogwash.

It's very difficult for the media to get inside Gaza during the annual "grass mowing" excursion. This guy and his crew snuck in through Egypt.

A rare look at the inside: (graphic)

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hawk, I've sorta sat back over the years and watched you spar with others. Never characterized you adversely in the past. Reading the bile you've spewed in the thread makes me wonder if you missed your rabies vaccine recently. It's hard to fix stupid but the medical community has discovered how to blunt some of the side effects. Get some help before it's too late.

Won't matter if he does. He's a peeker
An earlier dispatch from the same crew.

Interesting stuff.

I'm afraid you've been so heavily brainwashed and propagandized since childhood on this issue that you're unable to consider it objectively.
It's very difficult for the media to get inside Gaza during the annual "grass mowing" excursion. This guy and his crew snuck in through Egypt.

Can't bring myself to open that one. Just can't stand to see children harmed.
America is out of step with the rest of the world on the matter.

Our media doesn't show us what the rest of the world sees.

[Linked Image]
Let me add.The self righteous are so afraid that they are not the chosen people that they attack all else.

They hate the idea that a tiny country like Israel-----------one that's surrounded by millions of Muzzies who'd rather bomb/fight/murder them then let them hold onto their tiny plot of land while they either fight amongst themselves or learn to improve the living conditions,---------should have the audacity to fight back against these 12th century pieces of [bleep] that love nothing more, and know nothing more than to fight until their out of munitions and males over the age of 12. IF they had the means to fight the entire globe simultaneously they love nothing more. The haters are mad because Israel seems to have this notion that a strong offense happens to be a decent defense against these lying, mouth breathing rats.
America is out of step with the rest of the muslims on the matter

grin
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Won't matter if he does. He's a peeker

gitem,

You're purportedly being in a fact based career and all, why don't you refute what TRH posts as opposed to attacking him personally. Such a strategy will give you credibility.

I'm curious of how you write reports. Do you refer to parties of a crime as "peekers"?

Can't bring myself to open that one. Just can't stand to see children harmed.

Yeah, I know, those darned pit bulls are horrible.
[quote=cabindweller]

Do you really believe that anyone who has loved ones within a country would hide weapons in a hospital? You're either extremely gullible, hence, ripe for propaganda, or you have an ulterior motive.

Yeah the insurgents wouldn't strap bombs to their kids either in Iraq. I don't think some of these folks give a rats #ss what they destroy to achieve their goals. Still not taking sides but you guys are making a pretty poor argument.
How many of the worlds problems have been brought about by people like this--who were wrong?

Quote from Gods hand picked messenger boy
aka Hawkeye

It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.
Originally Posted by kwg020
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

kwg

Uploaded on May 24, 2011 US Congressman Ron Paul - Israel created Hamas to destabilize Arafat who was very powerful at the time

The Palestine Chronicle Family No date - Analysts, politicians, critics and third-parties alike can squabble about the origins and history of this movement that has among many things given a large segment of Palestinian society a sense of self-respect and feeling of leverage with their occupiers; but to advocate that Hamas was cooked up by some Israeli agents hell-bent on the demise of the Palestinians is simply hogwash.

I see no upside to Israel creating another moslem hate group to eliminate a moslem hate group. It was my understanding that the early founders of Hamas thought Arafat was too much of a sissy so they dominated the PLO after his death and it warped into Hamas. Your understanding may vary. kwg

[Linked Image]
It would seem so.
Muslims want to kill all Jews so that they themselves will be the chosen people.Some self proclaimed Christians feel the same way.
How many of the worlds problems have been brought about by people like this--who were wrong?

Quote from Gods hand picked messenger boy
aka Hawkeye

It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.
You would have positively hated being a Christian prior to 1960 where you'd be regularly offended by references to the Jews as bearing the blame as a people for the crucifixion of our Lord. I guess Christians had things wrong till the 1960s on that. grin

This is from the Roman Catholic Good Friday Mass, prayed by every practicing Catholic the world over, prior to the 1960s changes, from time immemorial:

"Let us pray also for the perfidious Jews, that our Lord God would withdraw the veil from their hearts, that they also may acknowledge our Lord Jesus Christ.

Almighty and eternal God, who deniest not thy mercy even to the perfidious Jews, hear our prayers offered for the blindness of this people, that by acknowledging the light of thy truth, which is Christ, they may be freed from their darkness."
Muslims want to kill all Jews so that they themselves will be the chosen people.Some self proclaimed Christians feel the same way.
A Christian's obligation towards the Jews would be to pray for their conversion and baptism so they may be saved from the fires that await them otherwise.
Prior to 1960, I was a christian and I wasn't offended. It wasn't until later when I learned why people like you think that way.
Once more you voiced an unfounded opinion.
That ain't God whispering in you ear. Did you people run out of Witches to burn?
It would be a good idea to Google strategies of AIPAC shills for its techniques. Once you know its techniques, you can spot them quite easily. And believe me, just as other special interest groups use shills such as gun controllers on Second Amendment sites, so does AIPAC.

When posters resort to extremism, ad hominem attacks, referring to other posters as crazy, belittling those whom AIPAC shills consider threats to its agenda, it's a good bet that they're shills.

Google and compare what you find on the 'net to posters here and see if their strategies are consistent with shill scripts.

A good rule is when a poster alleges conspiracy theory, you're closing in on truth that someone wants undisclosed.

If legitimate Socratic knowledge is the objective, shills are not necessary, for truth will stand on its own.
Prior to 1960, I was a christian and I wasn't offended. It wasn't until later when I learned why people like you think that way.
Once more you voiced an unfounded opinion.
That ain't God whispering in you ear. Did you people run out of Witches to burn?
Do you find that prayer offensive?
It would be a good idea to Google strategies of AIPAC shills for its techniques. Once you know its techniques, you can spot them quite easily. And believe me, just as other special interest groups use shills such as gun controllers on Second Amendment sites, so does AIPAC.

When posters resort to extremism, ad hominem attacks, referring to other posters as crazy, belittling those whom AIPAC shills consider threats to its agenda, it's a good bet that they're shills.

Google and compare what you find on the 'net to posters here and see if their strategies are consistent with shill scripts.

A good rule is when a poster alleges conspiracy theory, you're closing in on truth that someone wants undisclosed.

If legitimate Socratic knowledge is the objective, shills are not necessary, for truth will stand on its own.
Agreed. Some likely don't even know that they are shills, however, having merely been propagandized their entire lives into their current set of sensibilities.
TRH,

I agree. And it's very difficult for many people to acknowledge that that which they have believed is wrong. For some reason, probably pride -a deadly sin- many people cannot bring themselves to say, "I was wrong."
Google is your friend.You will find that your assumptions about me are wrong.
Ellis Skolfield.
Who?
Ellis Skolfield.
Who?
You must have misspelled the name before, now corrected.

[Linked Image]

What was the oral revision?
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

[Linked Image]

It wouldn't have mattered.

[Linked Image]

It wouldn't have mattered.

hmmm

Any idea on the number of missiles fired from that babys neighborhood?
5 members of the United Nations have veto power; China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States .

The United States uses it's veto power to shut down any United Nations resolution that's critical of Israel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usvetoes.html

I'm quite sure that it was a stupendous bombardment.

Check with the man on the TV to find out the exact number.

FOX,..CNN,...MSNBC,..The Networks.

They'll all give you an answer and they will all be identical.

This is rich...
Please proceed. I'm enjoying the show.
Google is your friend.

Google, like cops is not your friend! I was telling my sister just the other night who is hooked on Chrome... hell they know more about you and your personal life than does your husband!

And that my friend is not lying!

Phil

I'm quite sure that it was a stupendous bombardment.

Check with the man on the TV to find out the exact number.

FOX,..CNN,...MSNBC,..The Networks.

They'll all give you an answer and they will all be identical.

Anyone who thinks FOX will give identical answers to MSNBC or the other news networks cannot be watching enough news to have any idea what they are talking about.

You can read that two ways. They both work.

Not that I agree on everything from anybody but he is closer than most.Yes,spelled his name wrong.
Ellis Skolfield.
Who?
You must have misspelled the name before, now corrected.

Interesting stuff.

I wonder why YouTube made this guy remove his video?
Say what? Pew Research has found that American Jews have a very low opinion of Christians. Could that be true? Take a look for yourselves.

Maybe there is something to that Talmud thing that they believe to be religious law. And you fools are worried about Sharia Law. It's that slight of hand thing.

Fools and shills will never say, "I was wrong." Pew Research will prove you be to fools or shills.

Rob? Oh Rob? Where are you???

Interesting stuff.

I wonder why YouTube made this guy remove his video?

imagine that.
Here's a thought for you's girls grin

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/video-shows-smiling-american-suicide-bomber-syria
Use extreme caution when this link. It is extremely graphic.

If that were your child, how would you react?
Use extreme caution when this link. It is extremely graphic.

If that were your child, how would you react?
Thanks for the warning. I'll pass.
I'm not sure how youtube works, exactly, but I found it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssoZUSOgELk

I watched about five seconds of it.

Well,...it has some graphic content. There's no genuine way to portray the situation without it. But there's a lot more to it.

It truly is an interesting video.

It's not often that the world gets to look inside Gaza *any*time.

Well,...it has some graphic content. There's no genuine way to portray the situation without it. But there's a lot more to it.

It truly is an interesting video.

It's not often that the world gets to look inside Gaza *any*time.
I'll give it another try.
I watched it. Well worth it.
As this current phase of Israel's genocide of Palestinian women and children continues, has anyone figured out if in fact three Israeli teenagers were murdered, and if these alleged murders did occur, who was responsible?

American voters are the most gullible voters in the world.
Bristoe,

It was informative, but nothing new to those of us who are aware of Israeli propaganda and agenda.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Enough is enough, Israel unleashes a can of Whoop Arse on ham's arse, hamas. Kick arse and take names Israel!

After reading this thread, do you still feel the same?
Conrad,

Making other countries' internal affairs our business is interventionism, a concept condemned by our Founding Fathers, a concept that has caused blowback, a concept that has bankrupted us.

Interventionism is the policy of Democrats and neocons. Noninterventionism is the policy of authentic conservative. Our military was intended to protect our country and only our country.

Following your logic, if we can make another country's our business, then another country can make our business its business, right?

We never, ever stuck our heads in sand during WWII. We knew exactly what was happening. However, Americans wanted no part of another European war. And that's nearly exactly how President Washington admonished our Founding Fathers' progeny in his Farewell Address. And we had broken JN 25 long before Yamamoto got close to Pearl Harbor. We knew where Yamamoto was before he knew where he was.

We were duped in to WWII, just like we were duped in to WWI, of which, incidentally, Chruchill said our involvement screwed up the world. But then again, but for the Federal Reserve and its enabling amendment, that being the 16th Amendment, we would have never gotten involved in either of Europe's 20th century wars.
What Washington said in the 1700's doesn't apply today, because we are not isolated from the rest of the world. Look what happened on 9/11. That could easily happen with nuclear weapons when Iran develops them. Furthermore, if Iran gets control of Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states they could destroy the world economy.

The Muslims have stated over and over that they want to destroy Israel and exterminate the Jews in Israel. We can't let that happen. I challenge you to embrace the deaths of 6 millions people.

We weren't duped into WW2. We were attacked by the Japanese and even if we had realized that they were bound for Pearl Harbor ahead of time that was and act of war and a state of war would have existed between us and Japan. So it doesn't matter if we knew that the Japanese were going to attack us.However, this doesn't matter either. After they attacked Pearl Harbor the Germans and Italians declared war on us. You think we should have ignored the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the declarations of war by Germany and Italy? If so you need to see a psychiatrist.

There are countries who make our internal affairs their business. A number of latin american countries including Mexico regularly do that.

Anyway most of the conflicts that we get into have nothing to do with the internal affairs of a country. They have to do with the actions of that country that effect us. Like North Korean invading the South. Iraq invading Kuwait. Afghanistan protecting Al Qaeda after they murdered 3000 of our citizens. In the case of Israel, it is thousands of terrorists attacking our ally.
As this current phase of Israel's genocide of Palestinian women and children continues, has anyone figured out if in fact three Israeli teenagers were murdered, and if these alleged murders did occur, who was responsible?

American voters are the most gullible voters in the world.

So you think that Israel should do nothing while the terrorists fire their weapons while standing behind their women and children? Your insane if you think so.

Israel should respond to these terrorists the same way we defeated Nazi Germany and Japan in WW2. Hamas chose war and Israel should give it to them until their all dead or they surrender.

You claim of Israeli genocide is insane. When a country attacks another the attacked country has the right to defend it's self even if that results in the deaths of women and children. Furthermore, Israel is going to have to kill a lot more people than the couple of thousand that have died before you can even think of calling it genocide.
An enemy of the islamic world, is my friend.

There are no good cockroachs, babies or adult.

A good raghead is a dead raghead, no debate.
Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.

Occupation? Does no one remember anything? It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians.

There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel�s desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas.

Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state?
Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders.
They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.

They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Charles Krauthammer
Every muslim supporter should go ahead and cut his Mom's, Wife's, Sister's, or Daughter's, nose, clit, or hands off, or maybe even stone them to death. Maybe put them in jail to starve or become whores. Don't let them have an education...All in the name of Satan (allah).

Thats muslims and the respect they deserve folks.

A good muslim is a dead muslim...Period!
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Every muslim supporter should go ahead and cut his Mom's, Wife's, Sister's, or Daughter's, nose, clit, or hands off, or maybe even stone them to death. Maybe put them in jail to starve or become whores. Don't let them have an education...All in the name of Satan (allah).

No Muslim supporter here. I just observe that lots of folks in America have been maneuvered into becoming Muslim haters, to include Muslim children. Additionally, the Muslims aren't trying to take my rights away via the US Government while destroying my nation's economy and enslaving us all to debt.
A good muslim is a dead muslim.

Wanna know when our economy took a dump? The Gov ain't gonna tell you all about that.
I believe it happened just like predicted if the Saudis took their money from our banking system. Given we have Czars and muslim brotherhood in government ran by a [bleep], I'd say the muslims have a stronghold already here Sir. If you don't believe it, tune into Al Jazzier America or long for prayer calls in Michigan.

The problem with your observation is there aren't enough "muslim haters".

You can grow up with them your whole life and think you have a terrific loving relationship, but they don't care no more for you than a fly. They are bred to hate you, kill you, and lie to you.

I'm siding with the American Rednek, Mexico, Korea, India, Japan, China, Russia, and Israel against the worthless Demons.
Additionally, the Muslims aren't trying to take my rights away via the US Government while destroying my nation's economy and enslaving us all to debt.

As a matter of fact a Muslim HAS been for the last six years.......
Additionally, the Muslims aren't trying to take my rights away via the US Government while destroying my nation's economy and enslaving us all to debt.

As a matter of fact a Muslim HAS been for the last six years.......
Well, if he's a Muslim (which I doubt), he's doing those things with the cooperation and assistance of a lot of non-Muslims in US Government.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

No Muslim supporter here. I just observe that lots of folks in America have been maneuvered into becoming Muslim haters, to include Muslim children. Additionally, the Muslims aren't trying to take my rights away via the US Government while destroying my nation's economy and enslaving us all to debt.

When I said: This is Sick.
Your words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

I was not trying to be glib or clever. Just looking at what you have written.
Now those of us who point out the ground truth about the Gaza battlefield between Hamas and Israel are called Muslim children haters by you.

Nothing you have said about this conflict is remotely honest.
And you are not honest when you left out what Radical Muslims have vowed to do to your rights.
Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.

Occupation? Does no one remember anything? It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel�s desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state?
Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders.
They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.

They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Charles Krauthammer

Amazing, when you hit the haters with facts like these, they just pretend this post never happened...
And you are not honest when you left out what Radical Muslims have vowed to do to your rights.
You're referring to blow back. Look it up. If we weren't there messing with them, they wouldn't know where America was on a map, let alone have any thoughts about America.

But the folks who are, right now as we speak, working within our government and the worldwide banking establishment to enslave us in our own nation, take our gun rights, ruin our culture with mass immigration from alien cultures, destroy our economy, enslave us to debt, and on and on and on, aren't the Muslims.
You're referring to blow back. Look it up. If we weren't there messing with them, they wouldn't know where America was on a map, let alone have any thoughts about America.

But the folks who are, right now as we speak, working within our government and the worldwide banking establishment to enslave us in our own nation, take our gun rights, ruin our culture with mass immigration from alien cultures, destroy our economy, enslave us to debt, and on and on and on, aren't the Muslims.

Do you not recall the barracks bombing in Beruit in 1982 or the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and then there's 9/11. Your attempt to minimize the Islamist hatred for us by attempting to switch the focus to internal issues is not working. With me or any of the other doubters here.
Do you not recall the barracks bombing in Beruit in 1982 or the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and then there's 9/11. Your attempt to minimize the Islamist hatred for us by attempting to switch the focus to internal issues is not working. With me or any of the other doubters here.
What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism (i.e., blow back ... look it up). You're many times more likely to die from a bee sting than at the hands of a terrorist of any variety within the US. It's sad that you've been so herded by propaganda into a tunnel vision focus on killing Muslims that you're blind to who are actually destroying us.
Accurate commentary,..

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/07/eric-margolis/is-the-tail-wagging-the-dog/

An excerpt:

After five decades of patient work, the pro-Israel lobby now gives the US Congress its marching orders on the Mideast. The media in the US and Canada have largely adopted Israel�s narrative about the Mideast and Gaza.

Here in New York City, watching the TV news, one would think Gaza is a nest of demented terrorists threatening Israel�s very existence with �terror tunnels� and �terror rockets.� Hamas, which Israel helped create to split Palestinians, is a �terror organization.� Palestinian children are running in front of Israeli 155mm heavy artillery shells to give Israel a bad name. Interestingly, one of the best source for real news on what�s going on is Israel�s excellent newspaper, �Ha�aretz.�

There is growing anger around the globe over Israel�s savaging of Palestinians, but Americans don�t see this. As the Arab death toll heads tops 1,000, the world is calling for an imposed cease fire and an end to Israel�s and Egypt�s cruel siege of Gaza. America is getting blamed for the horrors of Gaza.
Posted By: efw Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/28/14

I would much rather die by the hands of a Muslim due to my gov't "not protecting me enough" (which means it's allowed me to be "too free") than pay through the nose for them to "protect me", wasting my money, and limiting my freedom. I fear my gov't much, much more than Islamic terrorism.
Originally Posted by efw
I would much rather die by the hands of a Muslim due to my gov't "not protecting me enough" (which means it's allowed me to be "too free") than pay through the nose for them to "protect me", wasting my money, and limiting my freedom. I fear my gov't much, much more than Islamic terrorism.
Amen to that.
Accurate commentary,..

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/07/eric-margolis/is-the-tail-wagging-the-dog/

An excerpt:

After five decades of patient work, the pro-Israel lobby now gives the US Congress its marching orders on the Mideast. The media in the US and Canada have largely adopted Israel�s narrative about the Mideast and Gaza.

Here in New York City, watching the TV news, one would think Gaza is a nest of demented terrorists threatening Israel�s very existence with �terror tunnels� and �terror rockets.� Hamas, which Israel helped create to split Palestinians, is a �terror organization.� Palestinian children are running in front of Israeli 155mm heavy artillery shells to give Israel a bad name. Interestingly, one of the best source for real news on what�s going on is Israel�s excellent newspaper, �Ha�aretz.�

There is growing anger around the globe over Israel�s savaging of Palestinians, but Americans don�t see this. As the Arab death toll heads tops 1,000, the world is calling for an imposed cease fire and an end to Israel�s and Egypt�s cruel siege of Gaza. America is getting blamed for the horrors of Gaza.
Good read.

Excellent. America has a thriving fifth column. And our politicians are adept at diverting gullible Americans' attention. While we're supporting chasing nightmares that don't exist, when we wake up we'll be in chains.
Bristoe,

That was an excellent article.

Americans have been saturated with propaganda, most of which are outright lies. Americans will behave, think, and do as they're duped. Americans are responsible for their veritable enslavement. What's pathetic is that Americans think that they are a free people: they are to the extent that they can do only what government allows them to do.

Fighting foreign wars is illogical. However, as President Madison admonished, foreign wars are excellent machinations for covert enslavement.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Charles Krauthammer

Amazing, when you hit the haters with facts like these, they just pretend this post never happened...

And still are!
What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism (i.e., blow back ... look it up). You're many times more likely to die from a bee sting than at the hands of a terrorist of any variety within the US. It's sad that you've been so herded by propaganda into a tunnel vision focus on killing Muslims that you're blind to who are actually destroying us.

You completely ignored my retort regarding your post about how if we left them alone, the Muslims wouldn't even know where the US is.
IF there are shills in this thread you are among the leaders of them. Since you choose to ignore and answer my questions, I see no reason to argue with myself. You and I are done. Have a nice day.

A small tiny dose of reality...In a thread awash in anti-Israel propaganda:
Rich Lowry | Hamas�s Useful Idiots
Posted on July 27 2014 -Conservatives4Palin
Joseph Stalin infamously said that one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.

Hamas is happy with either a tragedy (the four kids killed on the beach by Israeli shells last week) or a statistic (the climbing civilian toll), so long as it is death and so long as it can be used in the propaganda war against Israel.

This isn�t hard to understand. Yet even supporters of Israel give in to the twisted logic that the Gaza conflict is somehow an indictment of the Jewish state. Former secretary of state Madeleine Albright said on CNN �that this is hurting Israel�s moral authority.� Which is exactly the conclusion Hamas wants �the international community� to draw from its depraved indifference to the safety of Gazans.

Jon Stewart did a controversial bit last week about how Israel has all the advantages in the conflict, what with its warnings via app to its civilians about incoming rockets and its ability to neutralize those rockets with its missile defenses.

Yes, how unfair. Israel invested in systems entirely devoted to protecting its civilian population from unprovoked attack. What dastardliness is the Zionist entity capable of next?
Of course there is an asymmetry between Hamas and Israel.

There will always be a technological gap between a ramshackle terror force with medieval religious views and a dynamic, liberal society.

On September 11, 2001, al-Qaeda had box cutters. We had B-52s. Did that make us the unsympathetic Goliath to al-Qaeda�s David?
You completely ignored my retort regarding your post about how if we left them alone, the Muslims wouldn't even know where the US is.
IF there are shills in this thread you are among the leaders of them. Since you choose to ignore and answer my questions, I see no reason to argue with myself. You and I are done. Have a nice day.
Our history in the Middle East didn't begin with the barracks bombing in Beruit.
Our history in the Middle East didn't begin with the barracks bombing in Beruit.
I did not say it did.
It does not matter what you really said. It only matters what TRH says you said.
Hamas Uses Hospital as Headquarters
Barbary Coast
Jon Stewart did a controversial bit last week about how Israel has all the advantages in the conflict, what with its warnings via app to its civilians about incoming rockets and its ability to neutralize those rockets with its missile defenses.

Yes, how unfair. Israel invested in systems entirely devoted to protecting its civilian population from unprovoked attack. What dastardliness is the Zionist entity capable of next?
Of course there is an asymmetry between Hamas and Israel.

We should only have "Fair" wars. crazy
Originally Posted by 12344mag
"We?" Are you an Israeli or an American?

Sad ain't it.

Sad ain't it.
The two seem to have become one and the same for some.
TRH, if I may ask, how much time have you spend in the middle-east?
Originally Posted by Esox357

After reading this thread, do you still feel the same?

More than ever.

"We" as in the world, Duh..........
Posted By: pal Re: Israel starts their offensive - 07/31/14
...What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism...

That should put it in perspective. This truth is covered up by media's many distractions and its exciting portrayals of every tiny scrap of terrorist "news", thus terrorizing a nation of "viewers" into giving up their freedoms and privacy.

9-11 was some bee sting.

Charles Krauthammer

A bigger dose of reality:
The anti-Israel propagandists on here have tried to build their case that Hamas leader has said they would accept a Palestinian state within the pre-1967 borders. That the 1988 founding document is no longer valid and they no longer call for the destruction of Israel.

We can trust those words about as much as we can their latest ceasefire.
Those who believe Hamas words and nothing that Israel says probably believe that if Israel lifts the blockade to interdict Hamas rockets, those rockets will no longer fall on Israel.
Those that believe everything said on LewRockwell.com but nothing by someone like Krauthammer, who after all is just a Jew.

Those who believe that have some explaining to do.

Hamas have never agreed to recognize Israel right to exist as a Jewish state. Just last week Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal told Charlie Rose:

Rose asked, "Do you want to coexist with the state of Israel? Do you want to recognize Israel as a Jewish state?"
Meshaal replied, "No, I said do not want to live with a state of occupiers."

So the 1988 Hamas Charter still stands. And the anti-Israel propagandists need to explain this:

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS
=======================================

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August 18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS,is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad (Islamic Holy War). The following are excerpts of the HAMAS Covenant:

Goals of the HAMAS:
------------------
'The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.' (Article 6)

On the Destruction of Israel:
-----------------------------
'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Exclusive Moslem Nature of the Area:
----------------------------------------
'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession]consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.'(Article 11)

'Palestine is an Islamic land... Since this is the case, the
Liberation of Palestine is an individual duty for every Moslem wherever he may be.' (Article 13)

The Call to Jihad:
'The day the enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In the face of the Jews' usurpation,it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.' (Article 15)

'Ranks will close, fighters joining other fighters, and masses everywhere in the Islamic world will come forward in response to the call of duty, loudly proclaiming: 'Hail to Jihad!'. This cry will reach the heavens and will go on being resounded until liberation is achieved, the invaders vanquished and Allah's victory comes about.'
(Article 33)

Rejection of a Negotiated Peace Settlement:
-------------------------------------------
'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

Condemnation of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty:
----------------------------------------------
'Egypt was, to a great extent, removed from the circle of struggle [against Zionism] through the treacherous Camp David Agreement. The Zionists are trying to draw other Arab countries into similar agreements in order to bring them outside the circle of struggle.

...Leaving the circle of struggle against Zionism is high treason,and cursed be he who perpetrates such an act.' (Article 32)

Anti-Semitic Incitement:
------------------------
'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then,the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' (Article 7)

'The enemies have been scheming for a long time... and have accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money,they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions - which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ... and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them having their finger in it.' (Article 22)

'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32)

'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.'(Article 32)

Bump...Looks like this post never happened either...
BUMP
Bumpitybumpitybumpitybump.
It is a bumpy road, trying to get the anti-Israel propagandists to respond to the record...
yep, and an indication of their character..or lack thereof
yep, and an indication of their character..or lack thereof

It's definitely the latter.
© 24hourcampfire