Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
America is out of step with the rest of the world on the matter.

Our media doesn't show us what the rest of the world sees.

[Linked Image]

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Let me add.The self righteous are so afraid that they are not the chosen people that they attack all else.
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Still haven't heard from the haters here exactly why they hate Israel so much.

They hate the idea that a tiny country like Israel-----------one that's surrounded by millions of Muzzies who'd rather bomb/fight/murder them then let them hold onto their tiny plot of land while they either fight amongst themselves or learn to improve the living conditions,---------should have the audacity to fight back against these 12th century pieces of [bleep] that love nothing more, and know nothing more than to fight until their out of munitions and males over the age of 12. IF they had the means to fight the entire globe simultaneously they love nothing more. The haters are mad because Israel seems to have this notion that a strong offense happens to be a decent defense against these lying, mouth breathing rats.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
America is out of step with the rest of the muslims on the matter

grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hawk, I've sorta sat back over the years and watched you spar with others. Never characterized you adversely in the past. Reading the bile you've spewed in the thread makes me wonder if you missed your rabies vaccine recently. It's hard to fix stupid but the medical community has discovered how to blunt some of the side effects. Get some help before it's too late.

And for God's sake, put me on ignore.

Won't matter if he does. He's a peeker

gitem,

You're purportedly being in a fact based career and all, why don't you refute what TRH posts as opposed to attacking him personally. Such a strategy will give you credibility.

I'm curious of how you write reports. Do you refer to parties of a crime as "peekers"?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's very difficult for the media to get inside Gaza during the annual "grass mowing" excursion. This guy and his crew snuck in through Egypt.

A rare look at the inside: (graphic)

Can't bring myself to open that one. Just can't stand to see children harmed.

Yeah, I know, those darned pit bulls are horrible.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by SansSouci
[quote=cabindweller]

Do you really believe that anyone who has loved ones within a country would hide weapons in a hospital? You're either extremely gullible, hence, ripe for propaganda, or you have an ulterior motive.

Yeah the insurgents wouldn't strap bombs to their kids either in Iraq. I don't think some of these folks give a rats #ss what they destroy to achieve their goals. Still not taking sides but you guys are making a pretty poor argument.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many of the worlds problems have been brought about by people like this--who were wrong?

Quote from Gods hand picked messenger boy
aka Hawkeye

It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by kwg020
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

You will have to explain how that happened.

kwg

A small tiny dose of reality:
Uploaded on May 24, 2011 US Congressman Ron Paul - Israel created Hamas to destabilize Arafat who was very powerful at the time

The Palestine Chronicle Family No date - Analysts, politicians, critics and third-parties alike can squabble about the origins and history of this movement that has among many things given a large segment of Palestinian society a sense of self-respect and feeling of leverage with their occupiers; but to advocate that Hamas was cooked up by some Israeli agents hell-bent on the demise of the Palestinians is simply hogwash.

I see no upside to Israel creating another moslem hate group to eliminate a moslem hate group. It was my understanding that the early founders of Hamas thought Arafat was too much of a sissy so they dominated the PLO after his death and it warped into Hamas. Your understanding may vary. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image]
It would seem so.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Muslims want to kill all Jews so that they themselves will be the chosen people.Some self proclaimed Christians feel the same way.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tracks
How many of the worlds problems have been brought about by people like this--who were wrong?

Quote from Gods hand picked messenger boy
aka Hawkeye

It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.
You would have positively hated being a Christian prior to 1960 where you'd be regularly offended by references to the Jews as bearing the blame as a people for the crucifixion of our Lord. I guess Christians had things wrong till the 1960s on that. grin

This is from the Roman Catholic Good Friday Mass, prayed by every practicing Catholic the world over, prior to the 1960s changes, from time immemorial:

"Let us pray also for the perfidious Jews, that our Lord God would withdraw the veil from their hearts, that they also may acknowledge our Lord Jesus Christ.

Almighty and eternal God, who deniest not thy mercy even to the perfidious Jews, hear our prayers offered for the blindness of this people, that by acknowledging the light of thy truth, which is Christ, they may be freed from their darkness."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jdm953
Muslims want to kill all Jews so that they themselves will be the chosen people.Some self proclaimed Christians feel the same way.
A Christian's obligation towards the Jews would be to pray for their conversion and baptism so they may be saved from the fires that await them otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prior to 1960, I was a christian and I wasn't offended. It wasn't until later when I learned why people like you think that way.
Once more you voiced an unfounded opinion.
That ain't God whispering in you ear. Did you people run out of Witches to burn?

Last edited by Tracks; 07/27/14.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It would be a good idea to Google strategies of AIPAC shills for its techniques. Once you know its techniques, you can spot them quite easily. And believe me, just as other special interest groups use shills such as gun controllers on Second Amendment sites, so does AIPAC.

When posters resort to extremism, ad hominem attacks, referring to other posters as crazy, belittling those whom AIPAC shills consider threats to its agenda, it's a good bet that they're shills.

Google and compare what you find on the 'net to posters here and see if their strategies are consistent with shill scripts.

A good rule is when a poster alleges conspiracy theory, you're closing in on truth that someone wants undisclosed.

If legitimate Socratic knowledge is the objective, shills are not necessary, for truth will stand on its own.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tracks
Prior to 1960, I was a christian and I wasn't offended. It wasn't until later when I learned why people like you think that way.
Once more you voiced an unfounded opinion.
That ain't God whispering in you ear. Did you people run out of Witches to burn?
Do you find that prayer offensive?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It would be a good idea to Google strategies of AIPAC shills for its techniques. Once you know its techniques, you can spot them quite easily. And believe me, just as other special interest groups use shills such as gun controllers on Second Amendment sites, so does AIPAC.

When posters resort to extremism, ad hominem attacks, referring to other posters as crazy, belittling those whom AIPAC shills consider threats to its agenda, it's a good bet that they're shills.

Google and compare what you find on the 'net to posters here and see if their strategies are consistent with shill scripts.

A good rule is when a poster alleges conspiracy theory, you're closing in on truth that someone wants undisclosed.

If legitimate Socratic knowledge is the objective, shills are not necessary, for truth will stand on its own.
Agreed. Some likely don't even know that they are shills, however, having merely been propagandized their entire lives into their current set of sensibilities.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
TRH,

I agree. And it's very difficult for many people to acknowledge that that which they have believed is wrong. For some reason, probably pride -a deadly sin- many people cannot bring themselves to say, "I was wrong."

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Google is your friend.You will find that your assumptions about me are wrong.
Ellis Skolfield.
Who?

Last edited by jdm953; 07/27/14. Reason: spelling

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Google is your friend.You will find that your assumptions about me are wrong.
Ellis Skolfield.
Who?
You must have misspelled the name before, now corrected.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

[Linked Image]

What was the oral revision?

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,573 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,712
Posts18,514,048
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.