E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"The nation of Israel has always been persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel�and especially Israel�s God�is the reason Israel�s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Rouhani, President of Iran, attempts to completely destroy Israel will always fail."

Israel's role..

Dispensationalism

Holy Bible

Dispensationalism is a misinterpretation of the Bible which pulls God's special relationship w/ Israel in the OT into the present.

One can believe the Bible to be literally true and not be an Israel-firster. As a matter of fact Dispensationalism has only come into being in the last couple hundred years, gaining popularity in the US particularly. Other interpretations have been the consensus of the Church over the previous approx 1800 yrs.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Hamas rejected the Egyptian peace deal, you moronic idiot!
Hamas leaders issued a statement that they were never consulted on the Egyptian peace deal. It appears, however, that Hamas has now lost confidence in Egypt as a peace broker, but would accept either Turkey or Qatar in its place. The ball is now in Israel's court if peace is something they're truly interested in.

Israel does not want peace. They want all non-Jews out of Gaza. Then Israel's borders will continue to expand under false flag wars.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Good read,....for people who actually do that every now and then,..

http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/?articleid=13139
"As long as the Israel-firsters can define the limits of acceptable public discourse, Americans are on their way to the slaughter."

Excellent article. Thanks for posting it, Bristoe.

Yeah,...but the way I see it,...what America does from here on out is a moot point.

The damage has already been done. The day that America can no longer afford to enable Israel, they're going to have a serious problem,...and when the problem gets past a certain point, Israel will initiate the Samson option,...as they've threatened.

As I continue to say,...it's got to play out.

Which is why the USA must divest Israel's nuclear weapons. I think that the only reason Israel has used nukes yet is it's scarred chitless of Russian retaliation.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Tracks
What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
Misplaced hate must be making some of you crazy.
You would not defend your family if crazy inbred mo fos were shooting at you?
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

If the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt.

It is not Anti-Semite to disagree with Israel. To have a different opinion about what they should be doing as a country with their many battles.

It is Anti-Semite to lie about their battles with those who have taken vows in their own houses of worship to exterminate Israel and all Jews from the face of the earth.
To constantly repeat the Anti-Semite propaganda and give it as truth.
To twist the truth into something evil.

It is extreme Anti-Semitism to falsely claim that Israel or any Jews want genocidal ethnic cleansing of anybody-anywhere.
It does not sink any lower than that.

It is a insulting false claim with nothing to back this Anti-Semitism except quotes from other Anti-Semitists.

This from a man who goes to great lengths to deny his Anti-Semitism...

Bow,

Anti-Semitism does not come in to play because Ashkenazi Jews, who are running Israel and committing genocide, are NOT Semitic.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Michael Scheuer has always offered insightful analysis of the pith of Israel's agenda, and its agenda does not include preserving America.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Holy Bible
Sure, the Dispensationalists cite the Holy Bible as the source for their novel doctrines. So do all heretics.

Your Dispensationalist interpretation of Scripture was never known to Christians prior to two hundred years ago. I guess all the folks in the ancient Church, the Apostles and inspired writers of the Gospels, along with all Christians till about two hundred years ago, were deprived of a correct understanding of Christianity, right? smirk

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SansSouci
OSU_Sig,

That was an extremely elementary arguing gambit. No one has professed hatred for Israel, while many posters here have professed hatred of Palestinians, hatred that has morphed in to supporting Israel's genocide of hapless Palestinians.

Why would you support Israel, a country founded upon terrorism by terrorists, a country that has repeatedly spied on us, a country that has declared war on us and murdered 34 American sailors, a country that has sold technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies, a country with an apartheid government that was far worse than South Africa's, a country of gross and fatal human rights violations, a country that is expelling non-Jews, including Christians...?

It appears as though you could use Middle East knowledge.

Dear Oracle. I am attempting to gain some knowledge of the Middle East but its difficult to sift the facts from the crap that has been offered here. I wonder about the expelling of non-Jews, including Christians. I wonder about your claim that the government is worse than South Africa's and I wonder about your assertion of gross and fatal human rights violations. I will research these things and the others you offered above. Thank you for your information.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Hamas rejected the Egyptian peace deal, you moronic idiot!
Hamas leaders issued a statement that they were never consulted on the Egyptian peace deal. It appears, however, that Hamas has now lost confidence in Egypt as a peace broker, but would accept either Turkey or Qatar in its place. The ball is now in Israel's court if peace is something they're truly interested in.

Israel does not want peace. They want all non-Jews out of Gaza. Then Israel's borders will continue to expand under false flag wars.
+1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by gremcat
Would you prefer they just took turns shooting each other until one side ran out of people?

Prefer? Huh? Isn't that exactly what they're doin?

That was directed at TRH but no I am pretty sure Israel is not going one for one with Hamas. I was commenting on the fact that he seemed upset that Hamas was outgunned. I don't follow history enough or really know what is going on over there but I was trying to follow his argument and he lost me on that one.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gremcat
I was trying to follow his argument
I very much doubt that.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
OSU_Sig,

That was an extremely elementary arguing gambit. No one has professed hatred for Israel, while many posters here have professed hatred of Palestinians, hatred that has morphed in to supporting Israel's genocide of hapless Palestinians.

Why would you support Israel, a country founded upon terrorism by terrorists, a country that has repeatedly spied on us, a country that has declared war on us and murdered 34 American sailors, a country that has sold technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies, a country with an apartheid government that was far worse than South Africa's, a country of gross and fatal human rights violations, a country that is expelling non-Jews, including Christians...?

It appears as though you could use Middle East knowledge.

Dear Oracle. I am attempting to gain some knowledge of the Middle East but its difficult to sift the facts from the crap that has been offered here. I wonder about the expelling of non-Jews, including Christians. I wonder about your claim that the government is worse than South Africa's and I wonder about your assertion of gross and fatal human rights violations. I will research these things and the others you offered above. Thank you for your information.

You're right. Zionists and Israel-First traitor have posted a lot of propaganda.

Pay attention to TRH & Bristoe. They have it wired.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
How come no one cares about the tribal feuds in Africa and everyone cares about the same thing in the ME? I am always amazed when I here about the senseless butchering in Africa. It seems eventually one side would run out of people.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

"As long as the Israel-firsters can define the limits of acceptable public discourse, Americans are on their way to the slaughter."

Excellent article. Thanks for posting it, Bristoe.

Yeah,...but the way I see it,...what America does from here on out is a moot point.

The damage has already been done. The day that America can no longer afford to enable Israel, they're going to have a serious problem,...and when the problem gets past a certain point, Israel will initiate the Samson option,...as they've threatened.

As I continue to say,...it's got to play out.

Which is why the USA must divest Israel's nuclear weapons.

The American government has no influence on Israel,...well, except for enabling anything Israel chooses to do.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Except for those with obvious ulterior motives, Israel's objective is to murder Palestinians, Christians, and all now-Jews in Gaza and claim it as Israeli land.

Americans are the most propagandized people in the world. Nearly all have no clue that they're being duped.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sadly, Bristoe, you're right. America is an Israeli possession.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Dispensationalism, history and propaganda aside, any group that does not distinguish non-combatants from militants, hides weapons among hospitals, schools, mosques and homes, and would gleefully destroy all of society aside from those closet to their own caliphate will certainly be met with progressivly overwhelming force by the opposing side. Even it not accepting the premise that radical islamist societies are based on objectively wrong ideas, provoking Israel and by proxy the US, is insane and will lead to highly predictable tragic collateral destruction.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
American Zionists and traitorous Israel-First Americans would serve themselves well by befriending a few few Arabs. They won't harm you. I promise. They are far more underrepresented in our criminal justice system than Jews. Get their perspective on what's going on in the Middle East.

The BEST education I received about Middle Eastern conflicts came from Palestinian kids whom I befriend while I was in college. They were all great kids and excellent students. Two I remember well. We played sports together in Fountain Valley, which was where I met them. I had no clue that they were Palestinian and that we attended the same college. Their parents were great. When we went to their home, their mom would always feed us. To me, they were normal American kids who loved sports. The younger brother was movie-star handsome. He had more chicks chasing him than you'd imagine. The scandal of it: Anglo chicks throwing themselves at a Palestinian kid. That's enough right there to cause most Israel-First traitors to blow an important fuse.

Most Americans have no clue that Jews commit more terrorist crimes in the USA than Islamists.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cabindweller
Dispensationalism, history and propaganda aside, any group that does not distinguish non-combatants from militants, hides weapons among hospitals, schools, mosques and homes, and would gleefully destroy all of society aside from those closet to their own caliphate will certainly be met with progressivly overwhelming force by the opposing side. Even it not accepting the premise that radical islamist societies are based on objectively wrong ideas, provoking Israel and by proxy the US, is insane and will lead to highly predictable tragic collateral destruction.
You sound like a Nazi German propaganda minister responding to this.

Excerpt:

Jewish Uprisings in Ghettos and Camps, 1941�1944

RESISTANCE IN GHETTOS

Between 1941 and 1943, underground resistance movements developed in approximately 100 ghettos in Nazi-occupied eastern Europe (about one-fourth of all ghettos), especially in Poland, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the Ukraine. Their main goals were to organize uprisings, break out of the ghettos, and join partisan units in the fight against the Germans.

The Jews knew that uprisings would not stop the Germans and that only a handful of fighters would succeed in escaping to join the partisans. Still, some Jews made the decision to resist. Weapons were smuggled into ghettos. Inhabitants in the ghettos of Vilna, Mir, Lachva (Lachwa), Kremenets, Czestochowa, Nesvizh, Sosnowiec, and Tarnow, among others, resisted with force when the Germans began to deport ghetto populations. In Bialystok, the underground staged an uprising just before the final destruction of the ghetto in September 1943. Most of the ghetto fighters, primarily young men and women, died during the fighting.

The Warsaw ghetto uprising in the spring of 1943 was the largest single revolt by Jews. Hundreds of Jews fought the Germans and their auxiliaries in the streets of the ghetto. Thousands of Jews refused to obey German orders to report to an assembly point for deportation. In the end the Nazis burned the ghetto to the ground to force the Jews out. Although they knew defeat was certain, Jews in the ghetto fought desperately and valiantly.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

cabindweller,

How do you KNOW where Palestinians hide weapons? Let's assume that weapons in hospitals is not propaganda (I'm 100% certain that it is propaganda.), would you bomb a hospital? Would killing patients in a hospital be justified? Or are you good with de facto genocide?

It sure as hell sounds to me like Israel is setting up a war crimes defense.

Do you really believe that anyone who has loved ones within a country would hide weapons in a hospital? You're either extremely gullible, hence, ripe for propaganda, or you have an ulterior motive.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/27/14.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You sound like a Nazi German propaganda minister responding to this.

He is, except he is pulling rope for Israel when he ought to be patriotic to America.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,672
Posts18,513,157
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.