B
So it's not surprising that the stats stack up like this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/gaza-counter/

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
ConradCA,

Why would you suppose it is any of our damned business what Muslims do without the USA?

We can make it our business if we chose to. Remember how we stuck our heads in the sand until Hitler and Tojo were too big to stop without mobilization of our entire country? Isolationism is a recipe for disaster.

[Linked Image from ]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Why don't you just MAN UP and say what you feel: you want Israel, its people and country to cease to exist. Just say it - you'll sleep better.
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

Tagged before TRH reaches a level of sobriety and alters this embarrassing post.

This is Sick.

These words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

Words from the man who said:
�The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing.�

Sick.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Conrad,

Making other countries' internal affairs our business is interventionism, a concept condemned by our Founding Fathers, a concept that has caused blowback, a concept that has bankrupted us.

Interventionism is the policy of Democrats and neocons. Noninterventionism is the policy of authentic conservative. Our military was intended to protect our country and only our country.

Following your logic, if we can make another country's our business, then another country can make our business its business, right?

We never, ever stuck our heads in sand during WWII. We knew exactly what was happening. However, Americans wanted no part of another European war. And that's nearly exactly how President Washington admonished our Founding Fathers' progeny in his Farewell Address. And we had broken JN 25 long before Yamamoto got close to Pearl Harbor. We knew where Yamamoto was before he knew where he was.

We were duped in to WWII, just like we were duped in to WWI, of which, incidentally, Chruchill said our involvement screwed up the world. But then again, but for the Federal Reserve and its enabling amendment, that being the 16th Amendment, we would have never gotten involved in either of Europe's 20th century wars.

Knowledge is power. It might be time to hit the gym...or library. While you're at the library, check out "Freedom Betrayed". It's President Hoover's take as to how we were duped in to WWII.

Believe me, I have uttered the three hardest works to say, "I was wrong," too any times to count.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/27/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
If Israel wanted the kill all of the Palestinians then why haven't they done it? They have the power to go into Gaza and the West Bank and move them into death camps.
They need to do it by a thousand cuts since to do otherwise would prove intolerable to their only remaining ally, the United States. That is to say, the people of the United States would then demand a withdrawal of all support from Israel.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Interventionism is a recipe for disaster.
Fixed it for you.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
This is Sick.

These words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

Sick.
Positively unpatriotic of me, wasn't it? smirk

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If Israel wanted the kill all of the Palestinians then why haven't they done it? They have the power to go into Gaza and the West Bank and move them into death camps.
They need to do it by a thousand cuts since to do otherwise would prove intolerable to their only remaining ally, the United States. That is to say, the people of the United States would then demand a withdrawal of all support from Israel.

That's the correct answer right there^^^

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is Sick.

Sick.
Positively unpatriotic of me, wasn't it? smirk

A small tiny dose of reality:

on Breitbart TV
by Joel B. Pollak 27 Jul 2014
The Israeli government, which includes parties that favor negotiation with the Palestinians, has been united in the struggle against Hamas in Gaza.
But the Israeli left still persists in its illusions--or delusions.
Consider the following report from the Times of Israel about a peace rally in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square that had to end early:
Several thousand left-wing activists gathered in Tel Aviv�s Rabin Square on Saturday evening, calling for an end to bloodshed in the Gaza Strip and a return to negotiations with the Palestinians...

The demonstrations were cut short when Hamas unilaterally ended a humanitarian truce with Israel and resumed rocket-fire from Gaza.

There is nothing more to say, either about the brutality of Hamas or the idiocy of the Israeli far-left.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There is nothing more to say, either about the brutality of Hamas or the idiocy of the Israeli far-left.
So left is defined now as opposition to ethnic cleansing? crazy

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This thread has got to be at the top of the list with nonsense and stupid remarks posted, with the only fairly intelligent and factual post coming from;

SansSouci
Bristoe
and TRH

Whether or not Israel's action is in a humane response to the Hamas' action with inaccurate home built rocket fire, is between them and should be hatched out between themselves, without our support or funding sophisticated missile systems or any other military hardware for Israel!

Phil

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

You will have to explain how that happened.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 07/27/14.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hawk, I've sorta sat back over the years and watched you spar with others. Never characterized you adversely in the past. Reading the bile you've spewed in the thread makes me wonder if you missed your rabies vaccine recently. It's hard to fix stupid but the medical community has discovered how to blunt some of the side effects. Get some help before it's too late.

And for God's sake, put me on ignore.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
BOW,

Cute, but inaccurate.

Israel created Hamas.

You will have to explain how that happened.

kwg

A small tiny dose of reality:
Uploaded on May 24, 2011 US Congressman Ron Paul - Israel created Hamas to destabilize Arafat who was very powerful at the time

The Palestine Chronicle Family No date - Analysts, politicians, critics and third-parties alike can squabble about the origins and history of this movement that has among many things given a large segment of Palestinian society a sense of self-respect and feeling of leverage with their occupiers; but to advocate that Hamas was cooked up by some Israeli agents hell-bent on the demise of the Palestinians is simply hogwash.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's very difficult for the media to get inside Gaza during the annual "grass mowing" excursion. This guy and his crew snuck in through Egypt.

A rare look at the inside: (graphic)

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hawk, I've sorta sat back over the years and watched you spar with others. Never characterized you adversely in the past. Reading the bile you've spewed in the thread makes me wonder if you missed your rabies vaccine recently. It's hard to fix stupid but the medical community has discovered how to blunt some of the side effects. Get some help before it's too late.

Won't matter if he does. He's a peeker

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
An earlier dispatch from the same crew.

Interesting stuff.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I'm afraid you've been so heavily brainwashed and propagandized since childhood on this issue that you're unable to consider it objectively.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's very difficult for the media to get inside Gaza during the annual "grass mowing" excursion. This guy and his crew snuck in through Egypt.

A rare look at the inside: (graphic)

Can't bring myself to open that one. Just can't stand to see children harmed.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, BallisticBRYAN, 15 invisible), 1,549 guests, and 744 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,641
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.