G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He got it exactly right.

The fact that you and Ghost are both fans of Milt Kapner, AKA Brother Nathaniel, is persuasive evidence that it IS possible for two men to have their heads up the other's ass.

Oh I'm a fan alright, and I'll be making no apologies for it.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Haters hate.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Slightly off topic,..but not much.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Abroad.shtml

Excerpt:

The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel, and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

To the rest of the world, none of this is even close.

If you have lived abroad, as so very few Americans have, the explanation for the hatred is obvious: Meddling. Relentless, prideful, uncomprehending meddling, frequently military, often with horrendous death tolls. Americans, adroitly managed by a controlled press, historically illiterate, incurious, decreasingly educated, either have never heard of the American behavior that angers others, or believe it to have been inspired by virtuous motives. Nobody else thinks so. Add to unfamiliarity with the wider world the constantly inculcated assertion that America is the greatest, most wonderful nation ever to exist, a light to the world, a shining city on a hill, and you get a dangerously delusional state.

It might be wise to compare briefly the view through American and foreign eyes. Consider Iraq. To most of the world, the war on Iraq was brutal, unprovoked, and murderous. More than a few, looking at the ruins of Fallujah, thought of Guernica�of which few in the States have ever heard.

Many Americans do not believe that we destroyed Iraq for oil, empire, and the Israel lobby, as was in fact the case. No. We wanted to topple an evil dictator and dispense the precious gift of democracy. It was a question of goodness. Many apparently still believe that Iraq had something to do with the attacks on New York. Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Haters hate.

Amazing you didn't say that earlier to the guy that called for the complete eradication of 1.4 billion people.

I guess it's only 'hate' when the Joos are involved. Oy vey!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"TRH", "Ghost" & Brother K. - you are my heroes. Keep preaching the truth!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by bigwhoop; 07/26/14.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
"TRH", "Ghost" & Brother K. - you are my heroes. Keep preaching the truth!
[Linked Image]

You're too Zionized to even comprehend what we're talking about junior.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We all know that Paul took the gospel to the non Jews.Let us not pretend than he himself was not as Jew.As Jesus said salvation is of the Jews.Pretty much means through this bloodline the messiah would come.Salvation is not limited to the Jew even though Jesus never took it outside Israel.That was the work of Paul.The Jews were kept by God so that Messiah could come the first time.He will return to the same place he came by birth the first time.A remnant of those same people is still mixed in with those that call themselves Jews and are not.That remnant will accept him at his coming just like they did the first time.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That is messiah's job.It happens at Armageddon.Messiah wins.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Haters hate.

Amazing you didn't say that earlier to the guy that called for the complete eradication of 1.4 billion people.

I guess it's only 'hate' when the Joos are involved. Oy vey!

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jdm953
TRH you speak of the Lords return.You realize that the Muslims take up arms to battle against him.Muslims reject him..
Of course. The Muslims are in error, but the Talmudic Jewish religion is an abomination, since it was formalized (with the codification of the false teachings condemned by Christ) for the purpose of denying Christ.

Christ himself condemned it when he said "Well hath Isaiah prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups, and many other such like things do ... Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such things do ye."

To these same he also said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do." How apropos to our times.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Tracks
What would you do, just stand by and let them you kill your family in order not to do that "second wrong"
Misplaced hate must be making some of you crazy.
You would not defend your family if crazy inbred mo fos were shooting at you?
The Israelis don't want peace. They want genocidal ethnic cleansing. When their victims respond as any genocidal ethnic cleansing victims would, said response is used as justification for further genocidal ethnic cleansing activity. The whole pattern from day one for Israel has been one of systematic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing. They want them gone, so they prod them till some small reaction is elicited, then they bomb the crap out of them again, all in an effort to drive them out of their land.

If the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt.

Sorry, but I must call bullshit on that. Who began firing rockets? You say "if the Israelis wanted peace, they would take Hamas up on their offer for a peace brokered by Egypt." Bullshit. If Hamas wanted peace, they wouldn't have begun firing rockets, digging tunnels, placing rockets in UN schools and mosques and would accept the peace plans Egypt has offered. For years...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
God's chosen people you're talking about.

Huh? Where did he say anything about the Church?

I think you've got your peoples confused...
Exactly.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Laughing my ass off....

Theology for Idiots 101...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They are there just like the ones that built the church.You will kill the wheat going after the tares.In the same way Jesus stood against evil among the Jews the first time he will stand against it the second time.He has never forgotten Israel and the people that cried for him at his death.A remnant remains in Israel.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Ok now I am confused. Your upset because Israel has better weapons and is more successful in their campaign? Would you prefer they just took turns shooting each other until one side ran out of people? Or should Israel arm Hamas so it is a fair fight? Your not really helping your case here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They are there just like the ones that built the church.You will kill the wheat going after the tares.In the same way Jesus stood against evil among the Jews the first time he will stand against it the second time.He has never forgotten Israel and the people that cried for him at his death.A remnant remains in Israel.
You have been completely Zionized by the influence of Cyrus Scofield.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gremcat
Would you prefer they just took turns shooting each other until one side ran out of people?

Prefer? Huh? Isn't that exactly what they're doin?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Please see the example of Hagar & Sarah in Galatians chpt 4.

There will be a massive conversion of people whose physical descent is traced to Abraham, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the secular state of Israel kills just as many innocents as does those they kill for killing innocents.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Ellis Scofield.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Ellis Scofield.

American heretic extraordinaire.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Good read,....for people who actually do that every now and then,..

http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/?articleid=13139

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 2ndwind, 300_savage, 40 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,587
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.