I was on vacation down in Utah all week. While it was a family vacation I did manage to sneak in 1.5 days of fishing. I had a great time time fishing with my oldest son and friends. Plus I was able to catch tiger trout and a wiper, of which, I have never caught before. For only a day and a half on 3 different lakes I really can't complain.

Al Morris (of Foxpro/Hunter's Specialties fame) and my oldest son with his first Kokanee Salmon.
[Linked Image]

Me with one of several rainbows we caught out of Strawberry Res.
[Linked Image]

Al and I with another trout.
[Linked Image]

My son with a pretty cutty.
[Linked Image]

A few days after Strawberry Res we traveled to southern Utah had continued success. I've never caught a tiger trout before. I caught this little guy and one just a little bigger. Granted it's tiny, but at least I can say I've caught a couple of them now. The fishing conditions on the mountain lake where they live wasn't that great. The lake had weeded up really bad and made fishing really difficult at best. However, my partner and I still managed to land a couple each. I sure think they are cool looking and I'd like to have another run at them when the lake isn't so weedy. Wouldn't mind catching a few bigger one's either. wink
[Linked Image]

Is it Friday yet?