Scott,

I've got the SR9C and love it. I have rather large hands but my SIG 220 with Hogues just printed through my clothing more than I liked.

Read a lot of positive reviews on the Ruger and decided to take the plunge. Got rid of the stupid disconnect and polished what I could and, personally, think the trigger is one of the best in the striker category. Mine is quite accurate, as well.

I liked the fact that it came with a 10 and 17 rd mag. I can carry the ten in the gun and it's really easy to hide and have the 17 in a pocket for backup (actually bought another 17 for a spare).

Shot my buddy's Kahr the other day and I like my Ruger FAAR better. I really don't think you would be disappointed in the SR.

Also, I have had ZERO malfunctions in about 500 rds, so far. Not a lot, to be truthful, but promising. And yeah, 9 mil is plentiful and pretty cheap around here now...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...