Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Gorgeous. One of these days. Maybe. Need to launch a few downrange and then think about it. wink
Congrats, Ed!

I'm not an impulse buyer. Never have been. Three times in my life I have tried something and was immediately hooked. The second was white water rafting in a cataraft, the third time was shooting crossfireoops' Sharps. The first time was in my parent's basement when I was a teenager... blush grin

What I'm getting at, Leighton, is once you pull the trigger on one of these, there is no going back.

Ed

The first two make sense. What exactly was it about mucking out the sump pump in the cellar that made you instantly fall in love with it? Wait, I don't want to know.

wink

Ole Brent got me interested in those old war horses about 15 years back. He knocked over eland, zebra and a few others with one, and the big old holes (two per critter, in and out) that his made on everything he put one of those big ass hunks of lead to made me *really* interested in acquiring one. Er, checking one out I mean...

Between him, ET, Woody and now you, I figure I'm done for already. Damn the lot of you.

wink