Originally Posted by gitem_12
Neat, now how much did uberti charge you for that....

Too much for a Uberti, not enough for what I got. grin

I finally got to shoot it today. Put over 100 rounds through her for our "first dance". I could not imagine it could be as accurate as it is. 540gr Lyman Postells ringing steel from 100 yards out to 500 yards.

I didn't shoot any paper, but some of the groups that were on the steel have left a permanent grin on my face.

When she cleaned up tonight, there was not a trace of lead in the barrel. It is one of, if not THE smoothest barrels I have ever run across.

I tried my best to hit a 4" steel diamond at 300 meters, but all I could do was scare it to death. laugh I hit all around it, with most of the shots within a 6" circle, using only the barrel sights.

Towards the end of the day, I was changing sight settings to see how well I could do at varying distances and was very pleasantly surprised at the results.

This is one that will not get away from me. grin

For those folks even faintly contemplating buying a Shiloh Sharps, I can only say "DO IT NOW!" You will not regret it.

Now, back to my search for a lead mine...

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell