URFUBAR,

I'm very much enjoying your Whine and the Excuses are a [bleep] hoot! Congratulations?!?

You were really doing "great" there for a spell,gettin' all Mouser Technical. Rather enjoyed you doing your best on particulars with a coupla dummy rounds in an abandoned bottom,yet you just couldn't quite connect dots in revealing them contrived pieces of [bleep] schit's,full "splendor". Laffin'!

Again,say a leetle sumptin' about barrel Make,twist,throat,contour,stocks,mounts,rings and glass,then a smidge on how your Imagination allows you to Pretend about POA/POI intersections on them Wicked Wares. Laffin'!

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumb [bleep] are a gawdamned riot!!!

UBER dare for you,to PLEASE find me "mistaken" you Whining Clueless Kchunt and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your [bleep] Stupidity.

Wow +P.

Boxer,
Normally I would enjoy nothing more than sharing what has worked for me and what I have learned over the years.

But you aren't worth conversing with, you need to learn how to behave when dealing with other people.

Most normal people learn those skills during childhood.
You are either mentally ill, a very slow learner, or who knows what?
Either way you aren't worth my time. whistle

oh and by the way you argue like a liberal, avoid the substance of the conversation and attack the person, and you think you are smart? Laffin! laugh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.