Originally Posted by Calvin
Most people don't even know how good fresh seafood is. My wife, a city slicker, hated salmon before I married her. Her first fresh, same day king changed that opinion mighty fast. I can hurt myself on fresh king/halibut/rockfish/shrimp/crab.

Ya can say that again. I never even freeze fish anymore. I just eat it the same or next day. In Wisconsin A " Friday night fish fry " is a big deal. It came from the abundance of lake perch from Lake Michigan. Back then it was fresh. Now there is no real perch numbers in the lake so thye all went to cod and Haddock. I , for the life of me can't figure out what the big deal is about that terrible fish , froen for 6 months , thawed out and fried with grease. YUCK. Everyone else thinks it's good. I eat it once a year cause I forget how bad it is. I have eaten fresh fish , 2 times a day for a week and still liked it.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23