I only had 2 30-06's about 25 yrs a go, a 1903 custom I was putting together and a stock M700 BDL. One day I walked into a little gunshop a buddy owned, he'd get some of the damndest stuff in trade for stock. behind his counter was a paper grocery sack full of GI 30-06 brass . I asked him about it and he said "oh I cleaned a guys 22 auto for it". Yeah a little over 1500 cases ,I bought it from him for $20.. No such thing as too many 30-06's. 3 Springfields, a model 700 ADL carbine from the 1 st year of production and a M7600 because I allways wanted to try one. There were others that came and went some good and some not so good. Been a gun whore all my life, got more use and fun out of it than the interest off any passbook savings I ever had. Needs and wants have allways had different meanings, been pretty happy I live where I can choose what to do about both. If it was up to "O" I wouldn't have those choices and all I would really need to do as an older person is die so his gov't could steal my assets. Keep buying guns and ammo. Magnum Man