Originally Posted by Clarkm
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I don't think there is anything wrong with multiple rifles of the same caliber as long as they are different cartridges and 1/4 bores.

Just sayin'....

I hand load 25acp, 25-20, 25-35, 250 Sav, 250 Krag Ackley, 257 Roberts, 257 Roberts Ackley, 257 Roberts Ackley rimmed, and 25-06.

Something's missing Clarkm. Ah, I've got it, where's the .256 Winchester Magnum? Really nice list though. I'm thinking more .25's are in the mix for me later on down the road.

Right now for me:

"30" caliber; four total(.308 and .312)
two .30-06 one Sigarms, one Rem 700 (at Rem for trigger recall)
2 .303 Brit, one sporterized #4MK1* and one Ruger #1

two 6.5x55, one military Mauser, the other a bbl for the Sigarms rifle above (does that count as another rifle?) Both of these are "shooters", imagine that, in 6.5x55. Whoda thunkit shocked

two in .22 LR, one Ruger takedown and a Nylon 66

Seeing as how Shrapnel included some revolver/rifle combos

One Marlin .256 winmag Levermatic with a companion Ruger Blackhawk
One Kimber of OR 25-20 with a companion cylinder for the above Blackhawk

I "need" a companion rifle in .357 Mag, maybe a Ruger 77/357 for my S&W. Then, I will almost feel complete. Until I get my hands on one of the Lipsey's .327 Single Sevens! eek

MD, I was quite surprised to not see multiple 9.3's on your list. Did I overlook something?

Am I starting to approach qualification for living in a loonie neighborhood yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?