I'm a Texas flatlander and I get to hunt elk all of one week a year. I'm 44 years old with bad knee's, bad shoulders and a bad back and some REAL bad arthritis (football and bull riding in my youth). I would kill a cow elk on the face of the moon and pack it through space back to earth. I hunt to fill my freezer, and if I'm lucky hang some antlers on the wall. In other words, when a legal animal steps out, I kill it, period... I hunt public land in Colorado on OTC NR tags and opportunities are not usually all that abundant. So, I don't let my circumstances define me, I define my circumstances. My rule, don't hunt in an area you CAN'T get an elk out of. However I find a big difference most times btwn what I can't do and won't do� all depends on the hunter, and how much you need meat in the freezer. I've done some pretty stupid sheeyot over the years but somehow, the meat always makes it back to the truck, into the freezer and onto the plate. At the end of the day it's all about how bad you want it� same can be said for most things in life� Elk hunting at times can define mental toughness, or at least stupidity. IM(very)HO�

Foxx

God Bless America!