Forgot they need blue tape to keep the handle and bolt together wink

338/358 both are killing rounds, not sure you are in "need" of anything, if ranges not far, the 35 offers more frontal area, the 225 Sierra is your one bullet does all, no PT/TSX needed.

Buddy hammered some deer w/a 350 RM of mine w/the 225s, generous exit hole thru the hide, which allows blood to easily flow, though if not mistaken, his deer fell where hit.

Light jacketed pistol bullets can sizzle for cheap practice, milk jugs vaporize at 200 yds. Heck I dumped a doe at 75 yds using a Marlin 357 using 158s at 2000mv, so you have a hammer bigger than your 308 since you want something different. The 338F is a good round also, but odds are at the ranges you use either, trajectory is of no concern. If you want to use 200s as some do in a 358, I personally would run a 338F, but the 225/35 is potent over H335. Call Rich at Sierra for more info, he uses the combo in a Ruger 77.

Speaking of Ruger, do not rule out a factory 77 in 358, a SS dropped into a McM, and a trigger tune or swap would be a reliable killing tool.

FYI, http://www.leverguns.com/articles/paco/358_wcf.htm