It's always easy to demonize a group of people. Many years ago I had a friend i worked with, a little jewish guy. During WWII he was an undercover O.S.S. agent in what was later called Iran. He had muy cojones. I eventually went to his funeral, and first time out of respect wore a beanie at the service. First time also I had heard kaddish, not in hebrew, but in english. I remember saying to myself how did they steal that from us catholics as it was almost word for word the catholic prayer for the dead. Wait a minute, who stole what from who.
The antisemiticsm on display is something. I will guarantee you being in the financial services industry, you need to blame a few more than a few people of jewish descent for the events of the last few years.
I shared a taxi in chicago a few years ago, to the air port with a lubbitch jew, beard/black hat, all getup. Interesting enough he picked up the whole fare to the airport, where we had originally agreed to each pay half. His comment was, remember that next time you hear about jews being pennypinching. I never forgot it.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/09/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO