Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ol_mike
When he got home we had several conversations about who these people really were ,I told him I had mentioned some of my readings to a friend or two and tried to explain it to them and how they were appalled at what I said. He got a big grin on his face and said -"THEY'RE BRAINWASHED" aren't they .
Most Americans are thoroughly brainwashed on this issue. Organized Jewry (not "The Jews," per se, since there are Jews with a wide variety of views on everything) has been directing what we see in the news and MSM in general, and in what context and sense, for a very long time.

It is hard to wade though all the anti-Israel propaganda on the Internet to find answers to The Real Hawkeye. You get pages of these sites supporting each other.

Yet...somehow...those of US who support Israel without claiming they are perfect are always blown off as �Brainwashed� by the MSM.

But for some reason when anyone responds with facts that can be and have been supported and crosschecked, the �Brainwashed� anti-Israel propagandists drop out and move on to the next thread.

Here is an example...

Posted by The Real Hawkeye: The Truth About the Current Conflict in Gaza: Seeing Through the Propaganda By A. Kort.
[...]
Myth #1: Hamas is Responsible for the Kidnapping of the 3 Israelis.

Posted by Bowsinger in response:
www.nationalpost.com
The Telegraph | August 6, 2014
TEL AVIV � A Palestinian arrested by an Israeli anti-terrorism unit has confessed that the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June was funded by Hamas from Gaza, according to court documents made public Wednesday.

Hussam Qawasmeh, from Hebron in the West Bank, is said to have admitted helping to plan the kidnappings, obtaining funding for the operation from the Islamist group and burying the teenagers� bodies in a plot of land he had bought several months previously.

The kidnapping and the subsequent discovery of the young men�s bodies beneath a pile of rocks in a field near Hebron was a key event in the lead-up to Israel�s decision to begin its month-long attack on Gaza.

Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel�s prime minister, insisted from the outset that Hamas, whose political wing rules Gaza, had been behind the murders, but the apparent confession is the first time that direct testimony has been made public confirming the group�s link to the crime.

I am still waiting for any counter argument as to how the Telegraph got the story wrong.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."