Fairly rare nickel finish 2 inch bbl version. This pretty little revolver has been fired a few times, but very, very little. Finish is shiny and bright with only the slightest handling marks and an almost imperceptible ring around the cylinder. I would rate it as a strong 95% easy, and probably closer to 98-99%. Box is in great shape and states Combat MAsterpiece even though the crane markings say Model 15-4. Serial # is 96K35XX.

Original Blue with silver writing box in great shape, and every paper these came with including warranty card, etc. Cleaning kit is unopened and unused. Still sealed in its bag with aluminum handled screwdriver, brush, swab, bronze brush etc.

My good computer is in for repairs, this little 11" mini I am using has no options for downloading a photo, but I can send such to any seriously interested parties via a cell phone pic. PM me with a cell number to send them to and I will get them right out. VERY nice gun and box etc. All for only $795 shipped
and insured to your FFL.

PHOTO JUST ADDED A COUPLE OF POSTS DOWN!

Last edited by safariman; 08/19/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500