Originally Posted by KDK
I'm curious what you think about them. I'm kinda half-heartedly thinking about them when I lift my CJ. I'm a little concerned about wet weather traction on road...

Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Not much of an off-road test but so far here are my observations:

• very quiet on the road even though the tread pattern is more aggressive than the BFG AT

[*]The tires are definitely heavy. About 80 pound off of the rim, so over 100 pounds on a rim I'm sure. I can see a difference in acceleration and gas mileage. This may also be due to the fact that they are brand new and probably an inch bigger in diameter taking tread wear into consideration. [*]The tread traps marble-sized rocks and won't let go. Had to pry them out with a screwdriver [*]Climbed a small, rocky hill in 2-wheel drive and spun the tires at the top. The tread had some slices and tears on one rear tire. That concerns me [*]Overall, I think these are excellent tires with excellent construction that will take more punishment than I will ever give them.

I also have no idea how to use the "list" function as you can see LOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.