I thought I would share this information to keep fellow campers from running into the same problem I have experienced. This info is for 20ga 3" Remington Hyper Sonic Waterfowl shells. On two occasions once with Bass Pro and once with Gander Mountain. I have placed orders for 20ga 3" Hyper Sonic shells. Each time that I ordered HSS20M3 which are according to Remington's, Bass Pro, and Gander Mountain's on line catalog 20ga 3" 1oz #3 shot, I have received 7/8 oz shot. Now I realize that an 1/8th of an oz of shot is not much. But if you advertise that HSS20M3, OR HSS20M4 contain 1 oz of shot of #3 OR #4 that's what you should receive. According to a sales clerk at Gander Mountain, Remington has placed the wrong bar code stamp on many, many cases of 3" 20ga #3 and #4 shot. Therefore you think you are ordering 1oz of either #3 OR #4 shot, you will be shipped 7/8 oz shot shells. I talked to a very nice lady at Remington's Ammo Plant in Lonoke, AR, and she promised to get back with me in the next couple of days. Caveat emptor guys.

G2

Last edited by Gramps2; 08/21/14.