I can't yet comment on how it will work on animals, but trying the 194 lehigh bullet, max expansion I think its called.

At 100 in the same backstop as barnes are fired into full speed with many rounds, the lehigh looks just a barnes, 4 petals peeled back.

At what should be appx 1000 fps from a 300/221 round.

When I get to a pig, hopefully soon, I"ll give a report.

I have not shot the drops on it yet but you can run the BC and 1000 fps, off the lehigh site and figure how bad or not bad the drops are. IIRC it was along the lines of 4-6 high at 50 if on at 100.... Since I have a rangefinder and will run knobs on the gun, won't be that big a deal IF the need is there for suppression, either real or in my mind.

Will try to take pictures of pig results and so on. Will do same with deer this fall.

BTW one of my buds says the suppressors work great on yotes too, you can almost always get the 2nd no problem, and it will be looking at the first generally... not running like he77. Thats hard for me to believe though.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....