Just got back about a week ago from Limpopo.....hunted with Cruiser safaris and had just an AWESOME experience!!! Started making plans to go back before I was finished with the first trip! Started making a list of things I can sell off on the plane trip back so I can get back there faster! grin

A couple of things I think might come in handy that haven't been mentioned already:

1.) Shooting glasses: I wore prescription glasses while hunting, but with all the thorns and brush we went stalking through, it might be wise to have some sort of eye protection...not probably a problem for bow hunters hunting from a blind near a water hole, but after getting a thorn apple thorn in my eye years ago while grouse hunting, I don't like taking chances with my eyesight. Might come in handy with all the dust as well, seeing as how it was there dry season.

2.) an extra electrical converter: While I didn't see it happen, I'm told that now the airlines and TSA will not allow an uncharged item (i.e. cell phone, camera, etc) on an airplane due to terrorist concerns. When you look at the amount of electronic gear we haul along now a days (laptop, cell phone, camera(s), etc), it might be wise to have a second electrical converter handy, esp. since they are small and don't take up much space. I had to buy a new camera just before leaving, and this one has a rechargeable battery that requires it's own special charger instead of using AAs like the old one.

Just a couple of thoughts...........but I'm just an amateur.

"If you dog thinks you're the greatest, don't go seeking a second opinion!"