I am guessing it will shoot because Ken told me it would when he gave it to me and because three of us shot it at Quemado.

I am somewhat new to reloading and appreciate your advice, I did not start until 1964 so I still have a lot to learn. I am also the crazy fool who has mead several sets of hand dies for myself and friends. wink

My wife is staying with family helping with a BIL who got his stem cells back last week. I no longer can drive and thus am stranded. I am retired and about to go out of what is left of my mind in boredom so keeping my hands busy is a good thing. In my limited experience case prep can make a big difference in some rifles and has never made any rifle I have fooled with shoot worse. This will never be a benchrest rifle but what would be wrong in entertaining myself trying to wring out the best it and I can do? To be honest it may already shoot better than I can with the old Winchester factory stuff I got with it.

In no way am I trying to start a pissing match with anybody. I just asked a question and I got some great answers. Heck, I might stick around the Campfire thing for a while and see if it is any good.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!